Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Recurring Evil Theme in My DMT Trips

tr0ncat

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Août 2013
Okay, so yesterday I tried some DMT for the first time. The first dose I tried was roughly 65 mg. I had my eyes open and the room just had an extremely evil feel to it. Everything looked so evil until it finally went into a good trip. Then last night I decided I should give it another try. I packed about 40 mg into my bowl and vaped it. It started out good, but then turned bad very quick. I was transported to a dark room. There were people in it and they weren't aware of my presence. Then, they would all suddenly become aware at the same time and look straight at me. This looped for a little while. There were also people on the walls and ceiling gnashing their teeth at me. But then, just like the first trip, it turned into a good trip in which I was transported to what can only be described as the matrix room of eternity.

Also, my last lsd trip had this same theme. Was bad but turned into a good trip about halfway through..

My question is: Why is this happening? It's really scaring me away from psychedelics altogether, because in these trips, I'm absolutely terrified. And it's a shame because I really do love these drugs. I would just like to somehow get past this, if at all possible..

badilo

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2013
whats your setting like? i have had a few bad trips but no evil feeling just overwhelming feelings

tr0ncat

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Août 2013
Both where in my house and I was completely comfortable for both.