Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

recent travels

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Hello friends,

I hope the old crowd still hangs out here. SPACE, TIAX, AMOAK and HEARTCORE; I honestly miss you guys., as well as everyone who's names I can't remember.

Me and the wife are living our dream; totally homeless, driving around the country, painting, singing, playing music and meeting all sorts of crazy people. All we have is our tent, 2 dogs and whatever else fits in the jeep.

We just saw SHPONGLE live. I never would have heard of Simon Posford if it wasn't for this site and his music has totally re-inspired some of my most recent paintings. Let me tell you, it was one hell of a show. We both ate some pure mescaline that we had made several years ago. It was the first time we had tripped since we accidentally ate DOB a year ago. It was awesome!!!! Eerything about that day was perfect.

I don't have any time to chat right now but I'll check in next time I'm near a library. I'm going back into the woods now and I have to get my tent set up.
We're having catfish for dinner that my wife just caught out of the James River.

I'll see you guys soon. :bear:

Peace and love.
Smoke DMT.

G

Invité
Brew!!!! :shock:

Good to hear from you bro!
Wow, saw Shpongle live, living outside, travelling around...
I envy you : )
Good to know you're alive and kicking!