Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

really baked visual hallucination q?

Devo

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Mar 2008
yeah im pretty baked and i was smoking a cigg and lookind at the moon and the whitel stuff on the moon looks like geroge washingtons face on the dollar bill is looking down at us, so that sounds implosible but wanted to get ur advice if this is an visual hallucinatiion. Thx

Devo

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Mar 2008
for psychoanutic research i wanna see if its part of my schizo paranoia coming out of something watching me because of my excessive use in pot or just a hallucination or if my minds morphing it to look that way because of the cannabis

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
chilll man!! if one says: its only your mind or whatever. well basically what you say is that they say this... also maybe you see "the reality" and not them?? ;)

so chill man... i mean why is it not possible that it looks like that in the light and angle you saw it ? and well i mean imagination can be sometimes in act, without knowing ? but its cool mate! maybe its a hidden message from your mind to you, or from someone else? :p yeah well you say somethin like schizo paranaoia, but a message from yourself could just look like that!?

also yes its possible to have hallucinations on weed, but dont worry. i mean if it freaks you out, just wait till you got down and then watch the moon again. :D

Thinker

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Fev 2008
Yeah, don't automatically assume your crazy.

But at the same time cut down on the pot. I found smoking no more than once per week is fine (once per week being the max! Recommended being every other week). Any more than that and there are adverse effects on my mind. My memory deteriorates, I am less able to form coherent sentences, paranoia sets in and then my consciousness goes a little off balance. Basically I get scared that I am going bonkers.

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I have seen the same thing as you. I was skateboarding home one night, really high, and I looked up at the moon, and their was a face in the moon. It watched me the whole way home. I just take reality to be whatever it is. I start to get really deep into some type of mind state when excessive amounts of Mairjuana have been consumed over a long period of time. Sometimes it's good to take a good month or 2 break, clear you mind of everything. That way you can return back to 'normal', whatever normal is.

PEACE & LOVE

Devo

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Mar 2008
thx 4 the advice when i got it i smoke like a fucking chimney man high everyday all day till i run out then i chill for a week or two and do it all over again. BTW just looked outside and at first it looked fine but then maybe my eyes adjusted or my brain told me it was george washington again. so idk i think its just some of my paranoia that someones watching me and that our reality isnt real (which is why i use ethnogens to seek out the truth normally unfathomed by even the most imaginative people) so i guess im just paranoid

druglessdouglas

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
our local mental hospital is high on a hill overlooking the town-and its one of those evil looking victorian gothic monstrosities. it follows you around, al my friends have mentioned it too-like some sinister promise of insanity if you dont conform. i think the brain is wired to see see meanings and paterns in things as a sort of short cut.possibly a remnant of an earlier evolutionary phase. my opinion of MOST halucinagen induced psychosis is were told shit like-lsd will make you go mad-and -drugs, the effects wil last forever(i wish they did)-so you go into your trip with this evil mantra runing through your head and eventual persuade yourself is true. seing patterns is the most normal of human traits. see Jung. the universe is fractal. it saves space on gods harddrive