Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

questions about kratom

jory_mikel

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Oct 2007
ive been reading up a little on kratom, and i am getting some mixed info about the legality. is it legal in the US? also, where is a good place to find some good quality kratom at a reasonable price? is iamshaman.com a worthwhile place at all? and what is the best way of ingesting it? any help would be appreciated.

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
it's legal ( dont know about america's state laws) I ordered from the kratom king once.... good and the cheapest!!!
Kratom is verry nice... puts you right in the here and now without all the minds lies..... but wtch it not to become a habit!! lol

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
i made my one capsules with crushed leaves.... that works. but what works best is to boil say 10 grams of powdered or crushed leaves with/ or without vinegear. with the vinegar it tastes very bbbrrrrrrrr!!! lol. But the tea will be a bit stronger!!!!!
boil it two times ,,, collect the water and boil it down to a drinkable amount( one or two shot size if you use the vinegar)
But what the hell..... foul tastes comes with the job!!! its part of the proces with most of the substances!!!
enjoy. on higher doseses you become a little itchy..... not really bad!! but its a pleasant feeling... kratom that is. warm and dreamy

botanicalguides

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Mai 2016
iamshaman sucks they have a lot of bunk products. it's legal, only banned in 4 states. you're good to go. and its great stuff. you won't be disappoiinted. there's a reason its banned in 4 states. because it works.

botanicalguides

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Mai 2016
don't do tea it doesn't work the active constituents are not soluble in tea or water. it's taken orally ( eaten) and it works like that. so don't waste your product boiling it in tea.

botanicalguides

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Mai 2016
it doesn't work in tea. lol scientifically impossible.
scamie a dit:
i made my one capsules with crushed leaves.... that works. but what works best is to boil say 10 grams of powdered or crushed leaves with/ or without vinegear. with the vinegar it tastes very bbbrrrrrrrr!!! lol. But the tea will be a bit stronger!!!!!
boil it two times ,,, collect the water and boil it down to a drinkable amount( one or two shot size if you use the vinegar)
But what the hell..... foul tastes comes with the job!!! its part of the proces with most of the substances!!!
enjoy. on higher doseses you become a little itchy..... not really bad!! but its a pleasant feeling... kratom that is. warm and dreamy