Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Question regarding Lsd dosage in relation to......

Djones

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Nov 2006
taking it several days after another.

I wonder if you would take a small dose of like 100 mcg the first day and then doubling it the following day and the again the next day.
Will the effect still be similar like the first day?

Or would the effects take of as much as it wouldn't feel like you took more than 50 mcg the third day?

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Tell me,

why :?: :?:

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Well I have done this once. The effects of 200 mics where totally gone and I took another 200 mics about 12 hours later.

It worked as a stimulant and I definitely felt truly wakeful and could focus better.

While I was feeling like I had done a lot of brain activity after the first dose this totally got overpowered by this next dose of acid. It just felt like I was brought back to the normal world while usually this takes a day or two.

But there were no effects at all besides this. Nothing mental apart from the wakefulness and slight increased heartbeat. My thoughts were pretty much neutral as well and I didn't felt I had undergo an LSD trip.

I'd have to say it's impossible to trip the day after. As Hofmann pointed out, we already have the components in our brain, the acid just alters them with transformed perceptions as a result. Increasing the dose is not relevant because the components have to pick up their normal work first for a while.

The effects of acid are caused by how the brain and body digest the acid and after 4 hours the acid has left the body, but the actived behaviour of the brain components goes on for about 8 hours.

If this isn't accurate and anyone knows a better explaination I'm pleased to hear it.