Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Question: Handy vaporizer

Farout

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Fev 2005
Hi everyone!

I was just wondering if anybody here has tried the Handy Vaporizer you can buy from *******? I ordered a couple of those to protect my lungs in the future, but then I talked to a couple of guys who said that without using somekind of filter you get carbon monoxide in your lungs when using a handy vapo.... But isn`t it so that carbon monoxide is only produced when things BURN, and the point with the vaporizer is just that nothing burns... Or am I all wrong here? Not that I`m freaking out but it would be really embarrasing to die after trying the vapo for the first time... :o

If I would want to vaporise hash should I mix it with tobacco? Sorry for`my stupidity but when you`re new you`re new...

Wishing a nice evening to everyone!

skoeip

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
never had any problems whit vapo's and also never heard of carbon monoxide.

you should grind your stuf, and dont put any tobaco whit it.

Farout

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Fev 2005
Thanks!

By the way I think this is a great forum, a lot of intresting reading, specially about shrooms. Until now
I`ve just collected my shrooms in the nature but now I`m thinking about starting a small cultivation at home too.

Though my boyfriend thinks that shrooms taste best when you`ve picked them yourself... Must say that I like it too, well, maybe not the huge horseshits but otherwise, nature and so on.

At last weekend, yieppee!!! :grin:

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
Well, its definitely cooler to eat them when you've handpicked em, that's for sure! But well, the taste depends on a lot of other things... some just taste better than others.
But then again, tell your boyfriend that even when you grow and cultivate your own mushrooms, in the end you will picking them yourselves :grin:

am I right or what!!! :lolwsign: