Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

question about peyote

gopener

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2013
I though so, bat i made a small research and i understand that there have some variety on colours.
I will post a pic in the day!
Your opinion about the fertiliser and non fertile soil mix?I would love to know it.

gopener

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2013
Indeed very beautiful spiral!!:)
I think for me though the right one is prettier, he is more fat ,as i can see.

gopener

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2013
I am planing to come in scotland, will i found peyotes there?I dont want to lose the opportunity to get
some, such cheep!
Unfortunately i cant found on local garden stores.:(

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
The Central one is the biggest but yeah the one on the right is stunning very good shape I think its a bit older than the cenral one. should find some in scotland they seem to be quite popular in uk garden centres. Just email a couple of garden centres near where you will be staying before to check then out.

gopener

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2013
I manage to found limestone and i take some compost and humus also.
I am thinking going exactly your mix with the only difference to be for organic material, 3/4 compost+1/4 humus.
I will post the pics after i done with the oven too.

Richyroo

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2013
Hey

I've been thinking about getting a peyote for some time as iv never tried it.

Just wanted to ask a few questions.

Is it hard to extract? Should i buy a grown one or grow it myself? Do they need any "special" care?

Thanks guys, Richy

gopener

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2013
Is much cheeper and more fun ;) to grow it by your self.
They need minimum care bat you have to search what they like, for example minimum direct light-minimum watering.
Lastly i wouldn't suggest to extract mescaline except if you can extract the other alkaloids too (i dont know how) because thats the only reason to go with peyote
and not other psychoactive cacti.
I would suggest to search a little bit on these links.

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
Dont use hummus I have read in a lot of places that they are intollerent to it after seedling stage and will usually die!! just use normal potting compost that should be fine.

gopener

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2013
I end up read the post after i put my mix in the oven!..
So we will see what going to happen on cuttings :S
I think, by the way, that they are ready for re potting (9 days from the day i cut them) bat i will wait till it passed 2 weeks!
I am a little concerned about my sand on the mix (i wash it loads as you tell me plus i put it in a water and boil it), bat i dont really know if all the salts are out.
I guess we will see what will happen.

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
If you aint sure if the salt is gone just was it a few more time better safe that sorry dont worry if its in the mix now just wash the lot you dont need to bake again.

gopener

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2013
Thanks mate i will wash it again one more time!
p.s. Now i have 2 blue myrtillis and they are on the mixes i made one in the first mix and 2nd in the second mix!
hope they will be ok and be ready for the next year as my graft stock :D

gopener

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2013
I spotted some purplish areas on the biggest button.
So i guess i will place hime somewhere with more hours direct sun light.

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
Got a new update I have only taken a picture of the pot with the 3 seedlings in as they all look the same now. But you should see the first set of tufts are growing out of the top. I think I might have had one casualty in the other pot it does not seem to have grown right I have moved it sow it is the right way up and pressed it to the soil hopefully the roots will find more water. anyway here is the pic.

Voir la pièce jointe 12820

gopener

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2013
Very nice and pretty!
I hope the next year i get my own spores from my caespitosse!:-o

gopener

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2013
Yesterday i water my peyote and i spot today that leaves water spots even now!
So i am thinking, is it ok to transplant him once more or it would be bad 2 times on such a small time??

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
Im not sure see what anyone else has to say