Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

question about peyote

gopener

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2013
when i am watering i water from above till i see the water to run off, so i water to much..?

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
The first 3 pics show the damage the other 2 pics should how nice t looked you should see from the last pic that it is starting to form more ribs.

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
good luck, hope they root in nice. Good clean cuts aswell

gopener

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2013
I found today a cactus fertiliser with NPK 5-5-7 i know its not ideal bat is it ok and most importantly will it give something good to my peyote?

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
should be ok just mix it to half the strength as recomended and you should be good.

gopener

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2013
i found one better, i think,(5-7-12) so i would be stick with it till something better comes of.
Today i collect some sand and tomorrow i will go for lime stones.
Hopefully tomorrow i will clean my mixture and put it to oven for some sterilisation.:)

gopener

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2013
Today i made my soil mix.
6 parts regular cactus soil
1,5 parts perlite
1 part grit sand
0,5 part gravel

Sand and gravel found and washed , the sand especially!I couldn't found limestones so i end up with gravel.I mix the soil and now is in oven on 200 c for 2 hours.

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
you need the lime stone for the calcium. If its deffinatelly none available get some plaster board (remove all paper so no rot will set in) and crush it into small lumps that should add plenty of calcium.

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
If you cannot get limestone find some plaster board remove all the paper this will cause rot if left on as it attracts fungi them crush it into small lumps that should add the calcium the cactus needs.

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
wierd that deleted my comment and then added it again when I posted the second one

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
well it had a good day in the sun today and has hardend up again and the cuts have closed up a bit which is good. It must have heard me say I was gonna cut its head off! Any way happy its doing ok.

gopener

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2013
hehehe.
Not a good idea for a non fertilised soil and just give him food from the fertiliser?
If thats the case i do a mistake, because i transplant my blue myrtilis on that mix.:(

P.S. i think the gravel have some limestones if not complete limestone.
If you can tell from a picture tell me to post some with the gravel!

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
good just make sure there is plenty in your soil mix but yeah post a pick. If you take a look at my profile pic the stones around my cactus are lime stone chippings from crushing up pebbles.

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013