Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

question about peyote

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013

gopener

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2013
I dont know bat i would leave it be there till i see him fall apart.:p

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
have they set much roots yet

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
Here is my latest soil mix ready for when my seedlings need repotting, I also used it for repoting my family of cacti you can see on my collection post.

the mix is about

1 part grit sand
1 part loam (collected from local limestone stream which had dried up due to hot weather.)
1 part small limestone grit(again from same stream)
1 part corse grit from garden centre
a handfull of crushed limestone pebbles
Voir la pièce jointe 12899

for the big pot in the other post I also added 1 part potting compost to help bulk it out and so it does not pour out the drainage holes wet dry. Also the above mix I have made for simulation mix the loam is the silty grity sand found in streams so I figured if they grow in the limestone areas in mexico then it should work over here. I think it does look like desert soil so hopefully it should work

gopener

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2013
I will wait till 5 August to check.
I dont want to disturb them much on there process!

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
also the week looking seedling has been removed from the propagator tray and I have put it in wet sand in a small sealed plantic tub. Its in the green house now so its much hotter than the windowsil it has swollen up a little so if it does more I will up load a new pic.

gopener

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2013
Do you plan to transplant them now once more?If you do let me know how it works!
You know i want to transplant bat i dont know if its ok after 1,5 months i did it.
Very nice!(for seedling) hope it will survive, good luck!

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
well I am drying out the enviroment slowly, once they are used to the normal air I will take them out of the propagator tray then once they look like propper little peyote buttons I will move them to their more perminate home in a clay pot (see pic below)with the above soil. They like company so will leave them in the bigger pot until they no longer fit then on the the family pot with the others.

Voir la pièce jointe 12900

gopener

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2013
Nice, so the soil mix going for the seedlings.
I though is for your mature ones.
Let as see them when you get them out! :D

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
Yeah the same soil mix will be used for both (see bellow). I just took a bit out for the seedlings before adding compost to the mix.
Voir la pièce jointe 12901

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
as you can see the texture is pretty much the same just a little darked in colour compaired to the first mix pic.

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
yeah just a bit to bind it all together

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
Yes!! I have managed to rescue the weeker seedling (see bellow) and it looks to be doing ok so have moved the rest of the seedlings out to the green house and I will pick out the seeds that did not germinate they can go in the tub too.

Voir la pièce jointe 12902

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
I got this about a week or so ago but having looked online it seems to be different to the pictures I have found for L.Diffusa. Is it normal or mis-labled or some kind of variation???

any help would be great.

Voir la pièce jointe 12912

gopener

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2013
Looks like sunburn to me.Bat i dont have that much knowledge, you know that.
Sorry i cant help further.

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
Just to say the red colour in the middle does not appear to be damage or any other kind of infection/mite scars its is the colour of the cactus the picture does not really show it well.