Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

question about peyote

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
Nice, I particulary like your caespitose on the bottom photo, the fluffy one is nice too is that a tex?

Take a look at mine I had to repot the soil was not drying out enough was a bit worried about rot setting in. It seems a lot happier now and its grown a about a mm in each crease.

Voir la pièce jointe 11413

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
So I'm guessing you have tried your caespitose, are they less potent than other strains, alot of stuff online saying they dont produce mescaline at levels worth taking.

MagicBrad

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Avr 2013
O yeah they do produce a ton of mescaline! :) My plants are like my babies tho so I rarely eat them, lol. I usually just take a couple of matured dried out heads and brew up San Pedro or P.Torch as they are only £20 for a 12inch cutting here in England. I find the Caespitosa breed grows so much quicker but the heads do not have the thickness to achieve significant weight for tripping but they do look so cool when they start producing pups all over the place :)
For me cultavating this sacred cactus is a great honour and service to the great spirit/mother earth and in return they look after me.
In terms of actual ceremony/trip I find combining different compounds to be far more potent, so I'll take a couple of 3cm Caespitosa's, 2x3cm L.Decepiens and then the Pedro and if I'm really lucky some LSA or psilicybin :) I don't want to sound arrogant but if you haven't done this before go easy as it can be very heavy/enlightening experience. I honor the plant spirits before and experience for safety :)

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013

MagicBrad

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Avr 2013
Beautiful looking yote, maturing nicely. She'll have 7-8 ribs soon, instead of the youngster 5! :)

Magick.

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
Yeah I can kinda see a new rib forming just off centre like a crease that does not fit th pattern. Hopefully I'll get some seeds, got a pot and soil ready for them. Do you know how long the fruit take to ripen or do I just wait for them to fall off?

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
Bought a new baby today. Only £3, bargain. She is a little small though, maybe 2.5cm across. Nice symmetry.

Voir la pièce jointe 11542

MagicBrad

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Avr 2013
Fruit will take 4 weeks to come out after flowering has finished but just wait til it pops right out, don't do what I did and pull it too early and all the seeds go everywhere. Love the little baby, looks like an el oso. They grow to 14cm in diameter, the largest of the species.

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
I thought it looked different to my other one, maybe a camargo I thought.

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
I recently purchase a beautiful lophophora williamsii, and it started to flower so I will keep a photo diary to show my progress in cultivation from seeds i intend to harvest once it has fruited. The first few photos are a diary of the flower growth.

see day 1 below

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
day 2

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
day 3

adetheproducer