Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

"Purple pink" variety

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
Just got 100grms of Mimosa Hostilis "Purple Pink" from *******. This bark looks exactly the same as the "ordinary" mimosa I purchased from the same website.
Does the difference lay in tryptamine content or what?

Malaeus

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Jan 2008
the appearance of blues/blue-purples in plants, especially in the root bark show that there is some kind of psychotropic chemical (or a poison) exists in large quantities. hyumans can see blue, many other animals cant.

meh.

G

Invité
malaeus, can you give me a psychoactive substance that turns blue other than psilocybin ?
many other animals can't see blue ?
do you intend to make yourself sound intelligent, or make us nod and say yes ?
please, teach us more.

Malaeus

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Jan 2008
sorry, i wasnt all there when i posted that one... i will have to do some minor research and post a series of links to provide more clarification to my rantings.

i apologize for my...stoney-ness?

globalheal

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Fev 2008
Swim told me that the PurplePink variety has more magic concentration, and that the PurplePink isnt a variety in fact, but a different way of preparing the rootbark...

Swim has also told me that the magic of the plant is mostly in the middle layer of the RB, so aparently the PurplePink is the same material, but its like a filet, with only the good part of it...

So if the material u got looks like the same as normal RB, then its likelly that you`ve got the normal material as they should look different visually.

peace
GlobalHeal