Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder)

Micheal21

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
6 Oct 2011
hi guys ... this is really a serious issue ... one of my friend has PTSD which is all related to stress disorder .. i wanna know if someone have the same issue then i really want you guys to share it here ... that how they cope with it ..

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i can reccomend breathing deeply and slowly. sometimes visualizing helps, too. like for example you imagine you inhale relaxation and exhale stress etc etc.. like meditation... basically just do what works for YOU!!! that is a very important point!!
sometimes distraction/confusion can help, too but i assume it then should have a look at it from the perspective of energy. like for example doing something that feels related to the ACTUAL disorder and do an activity that therapeutically would have an effect. i can only stress the point that you know yourself best, essentially. so do something that really makes sense... for example if it seems to have been so stressful that you suppressed it or so then loose association is what you should be going for. because often when you UNDERSTAND what and why actually caused the disorder, then you can simply find a solution.
for example what placebo you would need or so.
i hope that makes any sense. good luck!!! :idea: :arrow: :!: :arrow: :rolleyes: / :shock: / :x / :| / :eek: ??
if you want us to help more, if we can, i suggest you might need to specify more... mmkay??
in the case that it's really serious... the best is hypnosis... but that can be anything, too, basically... it depends on the mind, you know??? what more can i say... consider wisely please... :)

peace ;)

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I had a form of PTSD after a mushroom trip for about 1-2 years.

It was hard to deal with. If I was around weed or mushrooms I got very freaked out - very very stressed, very high anxiety.

I Don't know how I dealt with it. I just faced it.

Maybe I'm just too lazy to think, but it isn't something easy to deal with. You have to solve it yourself, but you need to learn a lot in order to know what actually does solve it.