Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

psylocibe cubensis equatorian

hobbitone

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Juin 2004
Hello,

I have some fresh equatorian. Can I eat it (or make tea with) fresh or must I dry it before?

If I must dry it, how do I proceed?

Sorry for my english : I'm french. Can you answer in simple words for my understanding?

Thanks.

h1.

KornieBoeBoe

Banni
Inscrit
21 Oct 2004
I dont know for sure
but I think you have to eat them fresh
cause if you dry the active ingridient will die
THe only shroom you must dry is the fly ageric

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
You can eat them fresh or dry. Just remember that you need to eat more in weight if they are fresh.

Example
Fresh: 30g
Dried: 3g

Honestly they taste better and are more potent when they are dried.

To dry them: Place them on a baking rack or a sheet of paper in open air. Let them dry for a good 48 hours for full effect. If you have a fan that will speed up the drying process.

S

Shroomhead

Invité
I dont know for sure
but I think you have to eat them fresh
cause if you dry the active ingridient will die
THe only shroom you must dry is the fly ageric
You might loose SOME of the active ingredient, not ALL. It also depends on the way you dry them. Avoid heat and direct sunlight, use a fan and a dissecant instead.

SauhuSanttu

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
9 Jan 2005
i have took fresh equatorian mushrooms meny..meny...meny times and never had any unwanted effects..... just eatem and enjoy the luonto and kaikkee sitä shittii josta psykonautit digaa....peace...........im ooon sumthing..heyy vodka.maybee sum ees en dem colombians GREAT!!!maybe sum red mitsubisheeeeees

Vox

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
21 Jan 2005
You can make tea from fresh mushrooms. Just let them bowl (slice the mushrooms in pieces)for 20 minutes and then get the mushrooms out of the water. and then :dancing: