Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Psychonauts room in soulseek

Oknayd

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mai 2008
Hi all,

I was wondering if there are any people using soulseek in here and if they are interested to join me in the 'psychonauts' room i created.
Just right-click on the rooms list and create room> 'psychonauts' (without the ' ' )

if you don't know what soulseek is, its a ad-ware and spyware free filesharing program

http://www.slsknet.org/

I thought it would be cool to share our thoughts in the chatroom and way easier to share ebooks/mp3's/art with eachother this way..

Anyway, i hope some of you will join me in there ;)

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
i've joined the room
it is empty

Oknayd

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mai 2008
magickpencil a dit:
i've joined the room
it is empty

did you create the room psychonauts ?(with no capitals)

me and magickmumu are in the room together... :shock: where are you?

EDIT: do you have the new server version?

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I hope you realise that anyone who looks in google can get in to "psychonaut" . You are not in private . It would be better to start again after swaping details by PM .

Questions . Does it work from behind a NAT router ? Does one have to do any adjustments to the router to use the program ?

Oknayd

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mai 2008
GOD a dit:
I hope you realise that anyone who looks in google can get in to "psychonaut" . You are not in private . It would be better to start again after swaping details by PM .

Questions . Does it work from behind a NAT router ? Does one have to do any adjustments to the router to use the program ?

Hm yes maybe you are right, but i could make the room private
I guess you'd just have to have an open port, if that's what you mean

i'm sorry, i'm at magickmumu's place and his mumu's are fabulous so my technological knowhow went through the window at the moment if you know what i mean ?

Maybe you can find your answer here for the time being?:
http://faq.slsknet.org/

It would be great having you there GOD, no psychonaut room would do justice without you :D

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
If i were you i`d start again , make it privare and use another name and then let people who want to take part know the details through PMs . And only let people in who have been members for ages and have shown that they are one of us . If you do it let me know please...... with a PM .

The thing about the port was what i wanted to know . It means i probably wont be able to take part unfortunatly for me .

I hope you both have a real good time together .