Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Psychonauts IRC channel

CryingOutLoud

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2005
I made an IRC channel for users of this forum. The server is QuakeNet and the channel is #psychonaut. IRC is good way to ask about your problems, and get the answers quick. Heres some info of what IRC is. You can download mIRC here (IRC FAQ ). And better, but more complicated IRC client X-Chat here. :upsidedown:

Brakkie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Juil 2005
lol I joined it... talking with cryingoutloud right now... :truce:

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
An IRC-channel sounds like a good idea and a lot fun. I've always shunned QNet a bit (I'm a fan of the original IRCNet) but what the heck. At the moment it seems though that the channel is inhabited only by those QNet bots. But I'm running irssi in a shell so I'll just leave my virtual self hanging on the channel. Hopefully more people show up.

Brakkie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Juil 2005
An IRC-channel sounds like a good idea and a lot fun. I've always shunned QNet a bit (I'm a fan of the original IRCNet) but what the heck. At the moment it seems though that the channel is inhabited only by those QNet bots. But I'm running irssi in a shell so I'll just leave my virtual self hanging on the channel. Hopefully more people show up.

I thought so too that the guys were bots but they aren't ;) they were just finnish and spanish so they were prolly sleeping hehe...

CryingOutLoud

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2005
No, we are talking with Viaticus :upsidedown: I hope more people will show up. Its fun to chat with you fellow psychonauts :upsidedown: :D

Anthrax

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Août 2005
You stole my idea? :confused:

CryingOutLoud

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2005
Heh, sorry, but I didnt. :D I have been thinking about this, for few weeks now. Everyone should download mIRC or some IRC client now, and come to chat with us. :upsidedown:

G

Invité
And is it crowded already ? @ ******* we do not have irc installed (yet) so it will be just you guys for a while. But the idea is great; it will be a cool addition to our new community, so we'll definately promote the channel through the new site.

:truce:

CryingOutLoud

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2005
Great! :upsidedown: Theres five active users of our channel. It would be great if more people would show up though :D

Hardphyte

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Août 2005
is the irc channel online yet???

i cant find it!
:roll:

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
Hardphyte a dit:
is the irc channel online yet???

i cant find it!
:roll:

Yes it is. Just make sure you are on a QNet server and not on a server belonging to some other IRC network. More people joining the channel is something that is highly appreciated, so welcome!

Hardphyte

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Août 2005
ok i have done ^^

but nobody likes to talk :(

maybe tomorow ^^ :?:

Ilian

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
is anyone ever here?
im there now but there are 2 people that i dont know (from these forums):
Piu
migu-

i would like to chat with some psychonauts :)

Lotte

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Déc 2003
I'd say PM CryingOutLoud for more info :wink:

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
i have already identified the 2 people :p they are finnish (soon to be) psychonauts but they are not from this forum. i told them to get over here and perhaps they will.
if anyone else wants to drop by: more than welcome.

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
bumping this thread.. cmon people, why aint anyone showing up?
mIRC is a very basic chatclient, it doesnt require much cpu or connection, and its very customizable.

go to www.mirc.com/get.html
download and nistall it
run it, enter your nickname, press OK
then type:
/server irc.quakenet.org -j #psychonaut

thats all!
there are usually between 3-5 peolpe there, so we need more people! im sure more people from this forum use mirc.. just drop by!

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
alright some people are joining :partyman: :thumbsup:

yesterday was more active than the past month :p :D

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
just a message to put this on top of the list on the homepage :p
trying to get more attention to it again