Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Psychonautica #37 - ayahuasca ceremonies

maxfreakout

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
This week's episode of psychonautica is the first part of a two-part podcast primarily about ayahuasca ceremonies, featuring Peacekeeper and Max Freakout, recorded in the Greenhouse coffeeshop, Amsterdam. They talk about the varieties of ayahuasca ceremonies, variations between different traditions in light-levels, the importance of music to the experience, they ayahuacsa snake, methods of coping with nausea, purging and other physical effects, effect of adding Datura to the brew, Salvia divinorum, the idea of ego and controllership, Alan Watt's on ego, stepping back from ego on psychedelics, passive experiencing, dissociation and ego death, science and spirituality, psychedelic epistemology.

Playlist: Peacekeeper - any connection; Peacekeeper - we could wake each other up

DOWNLOAD EPISODE 37 HERE:
http://media.libsyn.com/media/dopecast/ ... ica037.mp3

Pariah

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Mar 2008
Thanks for that, especially appreciate the religion / science / ego comparisons near the end - relates to what I've been thinking about alot, people picking one polar oposite - god religion or "church of science" I think both have elements of truth - spirituality in religion, and the inquisitiveness of science.

Cheers,

Pariah

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Hey Max
Good to hear that you took part in a ayahuasca ceremony.
I took part in shamanic ayahuasca ceremony's in the netherlands.
I only did 3 ceremony's so far, I am only a beginner at the ayahuasca path.
I feel ayahuasca is a powerful medicine. In the future I want to do more ayahuasca.

Keep it up.
Greetings.

maxfreakout

Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
magickmumu a dit:
Hey Max
Good to hear that you took part in a ayahuasca ceremony.
I took part in shamanic ayahuasca ceremony's in the netherlands.
I only did 3 ceremony's so far, I am only a beginner at the ayahuasca path.
I feel ayahuasca is a powerful medicine. In the future I want to do more ayahuasca.

Keep it up.
Greetings.

it was such an incredible experience even though i completely ruined the ayahuacsa by purging too early, but im going to do it again very soon

maxfreakout

Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
Pariah a dit:
Thanks for that, especially appreciate the religion / science / ego comparisons near the end - relates to what I've been thinking about alot, people picking one polar oposite - god religion or "church of science" I think both have elements of truth - spirituality in religion, and the inquisitiveness of science.

Cheers,

Pariah

there is a book which was on the table at the time which is all about this subject, 'Holy madness' by George Feurstein, i highly recommend it, it is very insightful even though it doesnt specifically talk about entheogens much