Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Psychonauten meeting Part 4: The XXL Outdoor Edition

• Auteur de la discussion Guest
  • Date de début
G

Invité
Dat zijn echt BIZAR VETTE TIPI'S!!

CaduceusMercurius a dit:
L
http://www.tipiverhuur.nl/

voorplaat2.jpg

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I`ve got nothing against a bit of comfort and i`d like to keep dry , but i dont have a tent . We have to get an idea of the final cost to party people ratio and try to keep it down . = I haven`t got much $$$$$ . And boy scouts , kids or straight people are not party people friendly !!!

G

Invité
GOD a dit:
And boy scouts , kids or straight people are not party people friendly !!!

I mentioned a squated scout building somewhere in a forrest with no other people around...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"I mentioned a squated scout building somewhere in a forrest with no other people around."

I understood that and it sounds good , is it dry there or do we need tents ? I was refering to what Cheb said in the other thread . Or was my babel fish translation extra bad ??? The tipis sound good to me , so long as we can party in peace = no kids or pissed up neighbours . Space what about putting all three threads into one ?

Soulcatcher

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
Last year around may there were plans for an outdoor meeting if i remember well.. Somewhere on the veluwe? I don't remember the details but that sounded pretty nice.. in the middle of nature.. maybe set up the tipi's there?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Whos tipis , can we hire a 30 man tipi and get someone to put it up for us ???

I dont care where we do it so long as ......

We have no dumb neighbours so we can have a relaxed party .
I know that i am going to keep dry .
I can aford it

Or maybe i sell a kidney and we hire a few nice little asian whores from Amsterdam to cook , fuck , do all the work and roll joints for us ?????

G

Invité
GOD a dit:
Space what about putting all three threads into one ?

Well Cheb probably opened up 2 other topics to keep it more easy to track on subjects, but I agree this can be setled in this topic.
I just want to see where this is going, the poll for a date/period can be handy, but maybe not really necessary, we'll see where it ends up.
The location I think can be discussed here.

About the scout building:
We would need tents to stay the night there.
Last years agreement was based on us being able to use the site, not the building.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"We would need tents to stay the night there. "

I would have to stay the night somewhere , it would be imposible for me to travel there , have a party and travel back with no sleep . So tents or tipis or something would be necesery . Boy scout hut place + tipi would be a good solution if it is posible . I think tipis are a good idea because they are round = like when you go to an Ayahuasca ceremony , everyone sits in a circle . Plus its warm and dry and it would be nice to have a fire in the middle .

Soulcatcher

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
Hmm i don't know in what sizes those tipi's come but the biggest one i have been in was about 7m in diameter.. i looked it up on the first tipi renting site a came across (www.indianententen.nl www.tipiverhuur.nl) and it says a 7m tent is enough for 10/14 people to sleep and would cost 235 euros for one weekend. they can also put it up for an additional 60 euro's.

3 tipis would be 705 euros, thats 23,5 euro per person if 30 people come. But maybe there are better deals around and this is just for the tipi's.....

maybe those asians aren't such a bad idea..
and then, and then, and then, and then?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
They have 8.5 meter tipis for 20/30 people for 305 E for a week end = 305 x 2 + 120 = 730E = 25 E each for 30 people . And if more come less , probably some people wont sleep there and will go home afterwards , or they will have a van or camping bus with them to sleep in . = 1 loud tipi and one quiet tipi .

Cheb

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Jan 2008
I indeed made those posts to keep track of the 2 major issues that this event would need. Bigger topics lose overview and the fact that this was was spammed with random (but good) idea's was the reason for me to open a second/third one.
Plus i hate to do more then i need to do, so after XXL i hoped to have a small blueprint (draaiboek) to work with for a second time (yes, i allready believe this will be a succes).

Brainstorming about the possibilities is a great part of the fun, but it won't get us in in the forrest :) I'm maybe a bit practically set and to fast with organising things, but thats my nature.. i actually like to organise things like this :roll:
I gave this kickoff in the hope some would follow. It's all so easely done...

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Anyone here interested in an outdoor meeting where we all take the same drug, of a similar dosage, at the same time?

Anyone here who would like to plan a shared outdoor mushroom trip specifically?

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
CaduceusMercurius a dit:
Anyone here interested in an outdoor meeting where we all take the same drug, of a similar dosage, at the same time?

+1

Roeligan

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
I am definitely interrested. I really like to meet everyone in RL, most of all GOD offcourse. Count me in.
If there's any need for people to help with the preparations, I would love to help.

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006

Count me in :D and Mushrooms sounds nice..

Cheb

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Jan 2008
Mushrooms +1

and i go nowhere without my little bundle of joy; weed

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
OOOps !!! Sorry cheb , i didnt mean any disrespect . I think its good you trying to bring things to a point and get things organised , otherwise it might not happen . I feel realy honoured that i am allowed to post in English in the Dutch part of the forum without being verbaly castrated , but it was hard for me to understand what was being said when i was jumping from one thread to another and it was all a mixture of languages .

I wont be taking any mushrooms or anything else untill i am cured of my new companion . I was intending on organising enough P.Cy to make a tee for everyone though . I would also take great pleasure being the baby sitter , fire brigade . A two night party would be good for that . The first night the flight and the second one relaxing and asimilating . So , erecting tipis on friday afternoon and taking them down on sunday afternoon . = we have friday to get there and sunday to get home .

My doctor was nice enough to say that its OK for me to smoke without me even asking him !!!

Another point to remember , didnt it fall in the water last year = it pissed with rain . So i think some sort of cover is a must .

"my little bundle of joy; weed"

Is weed the Dutch word for dick ???

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Mushroom sounds okay, i don't think i`m gonna get a large dose. Ill think 2 grams of dryed mushrooms, will be enough for me, to have a spacy time :)

Greets,
Mysticwarrior.

Cheb

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Jan 2008
none taken GOD, don't worry :)

GOD ... "master of ceremonie" sounds promising ;)

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
That means, that you have to behave yourself, else you will be punched and damned to go to hell. I don't think he will be kind, since he takes his baseball bat with him. I hope there will not be 2000 people, like that which happened with that Californian guy, where he told earlier about in this thread. Else he has to do a lot of spanking, which means he would have a hell of weekend :)

Greets,
Mysticwarrior.