Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Psychedelic future plans and a curious poem :)

mysticwarrior

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Août 2007

Well this poem has nothing to do with psychedelics, but give yourself a change to listen to it. I am curious if some of you feel exactly the same by listening to this words and voice. The poem is from a punk band called "Resist & Exist", The music is a little to punk, but this poem....... :heart: The first time i did listen to it i was something like 15 years old, and the words that where being said in these poem did awaken something in me. In those times it felt as if it was the point of no return. I did quit school, did as if i where crazy. Since i didn't want to work in a society what was based on greed, i also decided to not go working. And started living in houses that where squated. Since those years, i am full time exploring the meaning of life, since no one seemed to have answer for me that was satisfiying enough.

Yesterday, when i was coming down from a mushroom trip and did listen to this poem. I did felt a emotion rising, which was amazingly healing. Lately i was unhappy because i felt as if i had wasted my youth. People point on me on a daily bases, because i don't work and still recieve a payment from the government(because i acted as if i had a personal disorder.). But when i did heard those words again, i suddenly understood why ii did fuck up everything. Because i wanted to be free, instead of living as a slave on a daily basis in stinky factory's.

I mean, why would i be unhappy? At least i am free! Many years this feeling that i did fuck up everything did tease me in a very nasty way. I have been depressed because of it. But the poem at the end of the mushroom trip, made all these sorrow and pain that i felt, transform into loving vibrations.

But i dont want to waste my entire life, and am going to squat a large building nearby my town, where i want to realise a psychedelic information point. I want to make it possible for people, to do ceremonies or to trip solo in special builded isolation rooms that have nice decorations, so people can feel trip at there own, or with some friends on a very special place.

I also want to organise evenings where psychedelic movie screenings ass well as lectures. Since i don't need to earn my money, i decided to make tripping for anyone possible. Even if someone don't have any cent at all, i could try to make it possible for them. I did dream about it, and i am going to give 100% to get something done over here in Holland!

And this is all became possible, because of the words of this poem! That i did listen 10 years ago.

Hardcore vibes!!!

I just had to share it with other like minded people ;)

Greets and much love,
Mysticwarrior. :heart:

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
That's a good poem (is it a poem?)
There's hardly anyone who ever really frees himself, it's a hard choice that usually nobody understands. I know somebody (I don't know her well, just over friends) who did free herself. She was working in the media business, but now she lives in a house in the woods with no electricity and she became a freelance Yoga teacher. She made a lot of choices that most people think were horrible choices and they don't understand her and think she's gone mad, but she says she feels free and relieved like never before. You have to have the courage to do such things!

... and that track, Hardcore Vibes - thanks alot for posting it! It came out in '95 just around the time when I discovered -through the help of mdma- that electronic music can be pretty nice. This was the first techno hit I ever enjoyed, so to speak. I know that back then I really liked the "to all the ravers in the nation" line because I had just become one. I had been at my first big rave event and I had taken xtc for the first time - now I was a raver, too! And I loved it!
Man, I was still in school back then (finished school in '96 with my "Abitur")

Lucien

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Avr 2009
mysticwarrior a dit:
I want to make it possible for people, to do ceremonies or to trip solo in special builded isolation rooms that have nice decorations, so people can feel trip at there own, or with some friends on a very special place.

I also want to organise evenings where psychedelic movie screenings ass well as lectures.

A while back, I was thinking of how stupid the laws against psychedelics are here in America and this is exactly the Idea I had. "Psychedelics are illegal because during a hallucination there is a chance you will do something stupid and die." Then why not have a place where someone can go and take there psychedelic of choice in a nice decorated, safe and controlled environment. You could have a guide for support, or family/friends, or even just yourself. Would that not completely solve the problem? Great Idea mysticwarrior. And congradulations on being one of the few people in the world that are almost completely free.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
I also fucked up a lot when I was younger. I followed a study, but I abandon it, because it made me feel depressed. I did different jobs, but they didn't work out.

As I grew older I started to learn more about who I am and what I wanted.
For me it's like following a path. Everybody follows there own path, and has there own motivation to follow this path.

Usually if I take mushrooms it will tell me if I am on the path or not. If my motivation is pure.