Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Psychedelic Clinics

pyschonauticks

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
28 Fev 2009
If psychedelics were legalized but regulated sort of how pharms are regulated (having a requisite for prescription.. in this case for a dose) what would the requirements be? Such as psychological screening and intellectuality etc.???

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
it would probably be just like trying to get a medical marijuana licence. you have to have whatever the problem is that the substance is used for. for example, mushrooms are suposed to help with getting rid of headaches. pot gives you the munchies, Perks are for pain, ect.

Unless its a Spiritual thing, like peyote has its own religion called peyotism... and it is also used in other cerimonies. i dunno, but the chances of the government actually doing something like that are slim to none.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Ultima a dit:
mushrooms are suposed to help with getting rid of headaches.

Overkill?

And yeah it would basically and most likely be like going to see a therapist, you would just have to find a way to pay for, insurance, have a legit reason.

If your going to psychological healing, or psychological enhancement, you also have to realize what you're getting into - the staff would have to be trained in it themselves, and that will not happen for some time.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Not just headaches, mushrooms have been shown to treat cluster headaches (series of very serious headaches, for which there is no other cure) and is able to prevent them for about a month or so. Still overkill? Maybe, but it isn't like taking shrooms instead of a painkiller.

You can google the study yourself, I presume.

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
i dont get it.. its overkill that i said that mushrooms help with headaches? ok..

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Ultima a dit:
i dont get it.. its overkill that i said that mushrooms help with headaches? ok..

It would be overkill to treat a normal headache with mushrooms.

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
haha i'd love to take shrooms everytime i had a headache
i've heard XTC does the same thing, also with the cluster headaches

JJJ

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
17 Avr 2004
But, cluster headaches are treated using none- or close to none-psychoactive doses, like .5g dried cubensis or something. So, I would say that the treatment of cluster headaches with mushrooms or LSD is not really a form of psychedelic medicin, because the doses used are not psychedelic. But still it's a great example of how counter-effective the war on drugs is. Cluster headaches (aka 'suicide headaches') are supposed to be close to the worst painful experience there is, and psychedelic tryptamines are the only known substance that can really stop people from getting them. But because they're a psychedelic at higher doses, doctors cannot prescribe them :? ...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Psychedelics are psychelogical , so is migrain, so is the worst pain ?

JJJ

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
17 Avr 2004