Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Psilocybe azurescens

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
meanwhile a spore print was soaked in a small quantity of sterilized (boiled) water. the resulting suspension was sucked into a clean pippette.

This didn't kill the spores!?! It should have. Spores are heat sensitive. If I am correct, you soaked your spores in boiling water? Correct me if I am wrong, but that should kill the spores. Did it work?

peace & love

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
oh that makes sense. lol my bad.

peace & love

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
Tell youre friend I wish him the best of luck :wink:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Looks good to me . Congratulations to your friend . Once the myceleum is on wood it should grow like a rocket and leave any contamination behind it . I`d be interested to see more fotos of its / his progress .

grifter7

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
7 Mar 2009
looks fine
to me but why didn't youre freind just use the rye grain to fruit?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I would guiess because he doesnt want contamination , and because from a jar of rye hes going to get only a few mushrooms . Also if its outside it can spread over the whole area .

grifter7

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
7 Mar 2009
:) oh yeah

Alan_Rockefeller

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Avr 2009
P. azurescens is hard to fruit, I recommend P. cyanofriscosa. Its just as strong and much easier to grow/fruit.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Make sure your patch doesnt dry out . One way is to put a sheet of plastic loosely over it and keep takeing it off to give it a bit oif air and the other way is to water it . But dont drown it , basicly the same as dope .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
The moss sounds good but if its more than about half an inch thick it would be better if you took it off after summer when it starts to get a bit colder . Leaves are good to .

Alan_Rockefeller

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Avr 2009
GOD a dit:
Make sure your patch doesnt dry out . One way is to put a sheet of plastic loosely over it and keep takeing it off to give it a bit oif air and the other way is to water it . But dont drown it , basicly the same as dope .

I would be worried that plastic would lead to mold growing instead of the mycelium that you want.

I recommend watering it once every ten days if its been dry. Watering too much will make it not fruit when the temps do finally drop.

It won't die if it dries out. A few leaves on the top will help keep a bit of moisture in there. I would't put too many leaves. Not sure about the moss, seems a bit thick. Maybe put moss on half the patch and compare the results.

Also it wouldn't hurt to make a few patches of different woodlovers, I'd try P. ovoideocystidiata, P. cyanescens, and P. cyanofriscosa as well.