Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Protecting your crop from harmfull bugs.

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

Sticki

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
When growing Cannabis one might use predatory mites or in desperate times, Lady birds (Coccinellidae) to rid your plants of aphids, green fly, spider mites and the alikes 8)

The problem with spiders is they may create a web all over your plants, Not pretty in the eyes of most (I would imagine) and if its a food or herb crop it would intefere with the end products over all quality especially its presentation or taste.

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
start growing lavendar bushes somewhere outside
then after you have a decent sized bush trim it back and you will find HUNDREDS of ladybugs
i did this 2 weeks ago

although im sure its regional
roses are good for this too as they always attract aphids which in turn attract ladybugs

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Good tips Crimzen 8)

Happy hunting Jam :D

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
bugs are awesome :D
miniature worlds

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008