Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Proposal for Flying Contraption

Nomada

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
So I was thinking, now that I've been preparing for a big one for a while:

I have some really potent lady acid and I was thinking about doing a sort of a whole weekend meditating blindfolded alone.
I had thought about blindfolding Friday afternoon and putting one alarm clock Sunday night to take the acid. Unfold my eyes with the lysergic peaking with the sunrise and then dance my ass off or some other similar spontaneity of happiness. The weekend would be spent just shutting myself up and just inhale then exhale, inhale then exhale, inhale then exhale,...
...just being. And maybe eating and smoking some cannabis in the middle, but this is not for sure and If so, I would consume it in very little quantity.

The interest in blindfolding myself comes from the fact that, historically, I'm a very visual person-the way I produce language in my head. And I have been having a recurrent dream about de-corporalization of the senses and an attempt at unification in a mental plain. I have been shutting my eyes and experimenting but I know that I will trick myself into opening my eyes if I attempt a full weekend session; this is why I'm planning to blindfold.

I have been meditating about this for a while [two or three months] and I feel ready.
Who knows? It might be enlightening.
I will probably be done in the next three or four weekends, when I can get my hands on some spare time.

Has anyone done something similar?
suggestions?
Love, Nomada

[ I edited this post ~30 minutes after initially posting. I mention this just in case someone read it before... ]

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
a very interesting experiment
please do tell all about it upon completion

some what similarly, i'm planning on taking a trip to a nearby sensory deprivation tank soon
the standard session is an hour long, so i'll try that first, all though i'm interested in longer sessions
from the John C. Lilly homepage -

If the tension and the fantasies are withstood, one may experience the furthest stage which we have yet explored: projection of visual imagery. I have seen this once, after a two-and-one-half hour period. The black curtain in front of the eyes (such as one "sees" in a dark room with eyes closed) gradually opens out into a three-dimensional dark, empty space in front of the body. This phenomenon captures one's interest immediately, and one waits to find out what comes next. Gradually forms of the type sometimes seen in hypnogogic states appear. In this case they were small, strangely shared objects with selfluminous borders. A tunnel whose inside "space" seemed to be emitting a blue light then appeared straight ahead. About this time this experiment was terminated by a leakage of water into the mask through a faulty connector to the inspiratory tube
the logistics of using entheogens before a tank session are tentative, so that will have to wait..

Nomada

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
Definitely will TR when this has happened.

There are some issues regarding seclusion monastery behavior that need be thought about but in general can be a very intense activity. There's nowhere for you to run, you have to face yourself. You have to face yourself. You have to face yourself.
And then, oh! after ? + i eons, the return to the market and the smile of joyful encounter with the Other.
I have fantasized with a sensory deprivation tank but have to find one on this side of the globe. Please do tell all about it upon completion.