Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Propaganda (in the original sense of the word)

chimp_masta_flex

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2008
Perhaps if we were to produce leaflets dispelling myths about drugs, have them easily accessible for download and then people could print them off and distribute them in their communities?
Maybe a sister site could be put together consisting of articles directed towards those who do not use/tolerate drug use?

Surely its more important to change the opinions of the people than to just discuss amongst ourselves why the war on drugs needs to be ended?[/i]

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
nice idea!! we have to counter their propaganda with our own do we?? if they come up with misinformation we can easily come up with solid information!

peace!

spice

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
It's a good idea, if you live in an area where the people aren't afraid to think for themselves. You'd probably be arrested for trespassing or solicitation, or any number of trumped up BS charges around here if caught distributing pro-drug flyers.

Typicalliy, these types of things debut when a new psychedelic is to be unleashed on a community/area, such as was done by BEL in the 60's.

Also, this was done on the 'rave scene' down here with 2CB and some other stuff. The cops get all stirred up when stuff like this rears its head around here.

Which is hilarious, to me, but I wouldn't want to deal with them if caught anywhere near a flyer-distribution drive.

You'd be like Galileo when the Catholics got him.

chimp_masta_flex

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2008
Yea, but anything good is difficult to do...
Im not really articulate/knowledgable enough to produce a decent leaflet or flyer, but if any one was to do so and post it up here then id be more than willing to distro it :)

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
My campus has legalization of marijuana posters everywhere... They also have many lectures and debates (4 a year or so).