Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Programming the brain

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
Jill Bolte on the brain: www.TED.com

For the programmers out there: The right the is parallall processor, and the left is the seriell processor.. ;)

have fun!

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
hell yeah!

Magic is the shiet! ;)

The fun thing behind life is that its like a cat and rat game. And its just beautiful when you see it. :)

Do you know how money is programmed? That motherf----- will soon die. And the puppet program, oh so fun it will be. Like a Mortal Kombat fight when Sub Zero freezes scorpion, ya know Ice over Fire. Sweet.

What can I say, the time is NOW. Who said it was elsewhere? ;)

druglessdouglas

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
Enivid a dit:
hell yeah!

Magic is the shiet! ;)

The fun thing behind life is that its like a cat and rat game. And its just beautiful when you see it. :)

Do you know how money is programmed? That motherf----- will soon die. And the puppet program, oh so fun it will be. Like a Mortal Kombat fight when Sub Zero freezes scorpion, ya know Ice over Fire. Sweet.

What can I say, the time is NOW. Who said it was elsewhere? ;)

totaly!
(are you on the nitrous?)

the thing is i remember it, and act acordingly
but ive stopped feeling it.

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
I don't need drugs.
I am drugs.

:)

(edit, like Carl Sagan said, when he needed to know something he got high and saw it in the minds eye. He also "balanced" his brian with it.)

To balance is to accept unity, zero-point existence through the mainstream, the World we share as our individual selfs, our human names and jobs. We are not that, but we believe so.

I learned how it was programmed, it has been my life's work. And we all live under free will, so you have done the same to yourselves.

I love life, always done so, always questioned thoose that sad we need misery to enjoy life.. I say we need misery to "wake up".

- Don't put that hand there! (imagine a kid burnin' his hand), the dad says:
- Well, now you know what that feels like.

We can learn by feeling or we can learn by information. We have 6 senses roughly speaking. 2012 is a "stargate" into what you want to live in. And if you keep thinkin' of todays mainstream it will create what you expect.

Things are cool, way coooler than what we could imagine :).

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
I recommend www.divinecosmos.com for thoose who seek information, David Wilcock have gathered and connected the dots for all lazy people out there! His seminars are awesome.

And his story about LSD freaked me a little. And also that he said that "cannabis" dulls the brain, but that was his reality. Cannabis for him dulls his brain, cannabis for me is me, what can I do if Im not me ;).

You are, that's the trick.

The goverment create rules and laws, who says we need to obey their reality?[/i]

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Is it possible to have some kind of understanding of self-programming and metabelief without going through some kind of drastic change at some point in your life, having to question and abandon much of what you know to be true? Forcing you to adopt a new reality.

For me that process happened before I started using cannabis and psychedelics, although it has certainly continued since then.

And yeah, I like your perspective on cannabis. I think a lot of what you get out of cannabis or any substance depends on your approach to it. If you treat it as a tool you will most likely find yourself in interesting places..

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
st.bot.32

I totally agree with your post. I kinda learned what I know from history and from prominent men, and hip-hop and heavy metal. And even the wicked carnival circus of the Insane Clown Posse!

All who are stuck in the "mainstream" can release themselves by understanding how mainstream have caught their mind.

In the world there's indead a war, a war for the mind. But remember, God threw Lucifer out - now he's welcome back in. (This I call the 4th density). In mathematichal terms we see the equations of cosmic fields of "ether", the conscioussness of all things that exist on different levels.

I don't know more and don't want to know more about thoose mathmathics, cause I hate mathmatics :p. So I don't even bother to learn to spell it correctly hehe

I have a friend that's a frickin' genious, when I awake him all hell will break loose in a good way for us that wants peace and joy alongside Free Will.

Peace!

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
Enivid a dit:
The goverment create rules and laws, who says we need to obey their reality?[/i]

It's easy: The government says we need to obey their reality. And lots of people who believe that "we" need to obey "their" reality also say we need to obey their reality, because their reality of obeying of "we" is "encouraging" others to believe "their" reality.

But then... who's reality is it really????????? Obviously not "their" reality simply because we (me, you and everyone else) exist in this reality.

So claiming to be the owner (or being a privileged part of "reality" which can make other parts of reality obey its own reality) of reality by forcing your belief of reality or how reality should be on others would be opposing reality itself. That's why sometimes the law is being felt like cruel rules or like "commandments" because of forcing """"""""""you"""""""""" to adopt a "new reality" for """""""""""you""""""""""".

So, occasionally better choose to say no thanks to "their reality".....

peace :weedman:

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
BrainEater a dit:
Enivid a dit:

It's easy: The government says we need to obey their reality. And lots of people who believe that "we" need to obey "their" reality also say we need to obey their reality, because their reality of obeying of "we" is "encouraging" others to believe "their" reality.

But then... who's reality is it really????????? Obviously not "their" reality simply because we (me, you and everyone else) exist in this reality.

So claiming to be the owner (or being a privileged part of "reality" which can make other parts of reality obey its own reality) of reality by forcing your belief of reality or how reality should be on others would be opposing reality itself. That's why sometimes the law is being felt like cruel rules or like "commandments" because of forcing """"""""""you"""""""""" to adopt a "new reality" for """""""""""you""""""""""".

So, occasionally better choose to say no thanks to "their reality".....

peace :weedman:

You can say no to their reality, or you could change it.
peace! :ninja:

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
HeartCore a dit:
Enivid a dit:
Jill Bolte on the brain: www.TED.com

For the programmers out there: The right the is parallall processor, and the left is the seriell processor.. ;)

have fun!

Being a programmer:

No, the right is the right brain, the left is the left brain. You cannot just compare the brain to computer hardware just because it serves a good story. If we would know for a fact that what you pose is true, we would already be able to backup our memories (we are still faaar removed from that technology).

It's an interesting video nonetheless which was already posted a couple of weeks back :)

I'm under the impression that the old style right brain vs. left brain explanation (right brain governing creativity, left brain governing mathematics, etc) is pretty much a debunked theory these days. Creative processes and such aren't as simple as a right/left hemisphere function. The brain is an extremely complex thing. Completely different and seemingly separated areas of the brain activate during many processes..

I'm not doubting the profundity and depth of her experience, just that the science in explaining it is a bit off.

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
I might be schizo - but aren't we all - but there are multiple realities active now, and I think that's way cool. The reason? There's so much information in circulation. The mind feeds on information. Its a crescendo in information and a paradigm in the individuality. We seem to be thinking that we know so much, we know nothing compared to what we knew. We was the creation, we was the light, we just were. Now we are. And we are becoming aware.

There ain't one artist or movie that I don't love that ain't telling me this. There ain't a person on a single Internet site that has debunked me, I am what I am, and so are you. If you ain't you then you're somebody else. I found it intreseting that life can be so beatuiful and for me movies such as Waking Life are like 'The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy' are to Arthur Dent. :D

peace :D