Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

PRESERVING SHROOMS - ANSWERS I NEED !!NOOOOW!!

Goran.Hrsak

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
I got 2 flush trough 3 days. Today at 21.30 PM, I have collected all shrooms out of cake casing. But I do not like dry ones. They lose effects and are different from freshies! :?:

SO I NEED FAST REACTION FROM U GUYS. HOW TO PRESERVE FRESH SHROOMS AND HOW LONG THEY CAN STAY IN SOMETHING? IN COOLER? OR FRIDGE? COOLER IS SOMETHING LIKE 5-9C° AND FREEZER IS WAY BELOW ZERO! LIKE -10to18C°. WHAT O DOOO??? :?: :roll: :oops: :?:

ALSO I THINK THAT FIRST TIME IN MY "PERSONA" LAB, F+ AND GOLDEN TEACHER HAS MERGED TOGETHER IN DNA LEVEL!! SHROOMS ARE HUGE! EVERY SHROOM HAVE STEM 13cm IN HEIGHT AND CAP FROM 4-8cm.

I WILL POST PICT FAST AS I CAN.

SO? WHAT TO DO? SATURDAY WOULD BE MY DAY? OR MAYBE EVEN AFTER?

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
put them in a bag and freeze them. put a dose in each bag. they will turn to mush when you defrost them so you will have to make tea with them. they last3-4 months frozen

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
But I do not like dry ones. They lose effects...

They do not loose potency if you dry them properly. Use a desiccant and it will dry the mushrooms with no loose of potency.

PEACE & LOVE

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
I picked them in 09PM, today. Only what I have is plastic box with lid which can "air tight" the box. Like Tupperware.

If I put them in freezer, shale psilocin&ybin be secure from O2 and Air? Also I will use shrooms very fast after removing lid or moving some of them out of fridge or freezer. I do not know where to put them? NOW IS QUESTION! I think to use them tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

ALSO, which method is the best for drying? How, in what, when, protection levels for oxidation and all such problems.

So do anyone have some time to write me detailed answer? But now! PLEASE GUYS. I am lost in shrooms. Last time growing success was some year and half before now.

Also I need links to the best shroom growing methods(other then PF.) and links.

Help me out guys. I have wrote 8-9 post today and spend 3 hours on them. Cacti help, DMT help, chem help and such, identify help. forgotten all of them.
SO PLEASE HELP ME. I do not want to waste fine 60 grams of mixed genome shrooms picked today, fresh as they can be! More? Can't

THANX
PEACE
LOVE
HELP

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
The best way to dry your mushrooms would be using a desiccant. What you do is fill the bottom of a container that has a tight lid with the provided chemical. You can usually purchase a desiccant at your local hardware store. The brand name I used was called "Damp-Off", and it worked great. Anyways after you have filled the bottom of the container with your desiccant, you need to elevate your mushrooms. Usually 3-5 inches is fine. I used this container that came with a device already implanted in it. A wire mesh will work fine. If you suspend the wire mesh 4 inches away from the desiccant, and then snap the lid on and store in a dark place, your mushrooms should be bone dry within a few days, with no loose of potency. One tip of advice is if you get a wire mesh, make sure spaces are not to wide because, as you may know, mushroom shrink A LOT from when they were fresh. Some small mushrooms may fall through the wire mesh, so make sure the spacings are close.

PEACE & LOVE