Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Preparation of San Pedro with limited resources

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Hello all,

As you may know, I am living in a dorm at UBC. I do not have access to a stove or anything else to cook San Pedro. Me and a friend this weekend plan on taking 30 grams each of San Pedro that we will buy from a shop today. The pedro is dried already and is just the 'green' layer. I am not sure how to prepare it. Any suggestions? We thought of a method but seems like a lot of work. We were going to buy a crappy little pot, go down to the beach(it's a hippy beach so we have no worries about people questioning what we are doing), and making a small fire. Then we would combine the powdered pedro with some water and orange juice. Boil/Simmer for about 1-2 hours, and then when we are ready, drink the infusion contains the powdered pedro and the water. Anyone have any other methods that I can use, providing my limited resources.

PEACE & LOVE

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
That sounds perfect to me .

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I have found the method of doing this! I have just got back from Urban Shaman in Vancouver. I had a great talk with the guy who was working. It was a pleasure to talk to someone who actually knows the truth about 'drugs'. Me and my friend each got 30 grams of Peruvian Torch. The guy went into detail about the effects and I was throughly impressed with the service and knowledge that he had about these substances.

He told us a method that has yet to be the best I have discovered to this date. He told us to grind up the Peruvian Torch into a fine powder. Then to add the juice of a lemon or two. Keep adding until it reaches a texture that you can roll into pill sized balls. The lemons I believe will neutralize the bitterness of the Peruvian Torch. Then he said to throw them into the freezer and freeze them for at least 3 hours. Then to take them out of the freezer and let them thaw a little, and then swallow the pill sized balls. This seems like a great method. I will report how well it works after Sunday. Me and my friend plan on taking it in the early morning, and having an experience off campus all day. It shall be a great experience!

PEACE & LOVE

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
lemmy know how it goes!

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I just made the balls and put them in the freezer. The balls look good. I will be ingesting around 12 PM tomorrow, and the guy I bought it off said be ready for 14-16 hours. I am excited. Will report sunday.

PEACE & LOVE

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
All I can say is powerful, 12 hours in. Still going strong. This has been one of my most powerful experiences ever! Full open eye visuals, closed eye visuals, OBE's, all can say is WOW!

PEACE & LOVE

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Sounds like a good method to ingest. Do you know how the San Pedro has been dried and pulverized? I understand you bought it that way?
And how many pill-sized balls did you have to ingest? I guess lots of them?

Retro

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Oct 2008
awesome way of preparing man! I will be trying this tomorrow for sure :).

I bought 900g of powder for $90, best deal of my life :)! Funniest thing about it was that I had no clue San Pedro was illegal here in switzerland until 2-3 weeks after I had recieved my order ! Needless to say the order was discreet marked as "TUNA" on the package but it still gave me quite a laugh :).

Thanks for the prep method!