Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Pre-maturely Extracting?

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
:( a sad story. but i think youve pretty much got it figured out. soaking it all in some ISO then evap would result in some nice hash oil.

i guess another option would be to make butter with it. but if its a whole plant with fan leaves and all that could be quite a task, and with the ammount of butter you would need, i doubt it would be very potent. and as far as i know you cant condense butter to make a more concentrated final product.

you could also take some cuttings and try again somewhere else :mrgreen:
-Trick

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
cant hurt to try, in essence it takes a very small ammount of your plant to increase your stash exponentially :p

ive always admired outdoor grows.

MrEmo

Banni
Inscrit
17 Juin 2010
it is a sad story. look up butane extraction methods, and do it outside, carefully. LPGs seem to get everything off/out. it counts against your carbon quota though ;)

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
your most immediate concerns are fire and frost bite. do it in a well ventelated area, or even outside if you can, and protect your bare skin from liquid butane, because its very cold.

also be sure to do a dry run to check that no residue is left over from impurities in the solvent.

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
you can buy something called the honey bee extractor that you put your herb or trimmings and whatnot into, and the butane sprays through it. some smoke shops sell large glass tubes for extracting larger amounts as well.

watch some youtube videos of people making it, its relatively straight forward.

plus its a beautiful sight. :mrgreen: