Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Potency

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Hello,

My friend picked some psilocybin cyanescens a while back. He was wondering about how potent they are. Near the start of the season he took 1 gram of the mushrooms that were dried in a drying chamber using a drying agent. He was blown away. Once the season started to get bigger,the drying chamber was not enough and he started to dry them by just letting them sit. He then took 2.5 grams of the mushrooms that were air dried the other day expecting to be blown away and had a milder experience than the 1 gram experience. He was wondering if the season(start vs end) varies in the amount of psilocybin that is produced, and/or that when he started to not use the drying chamber that it could have had an effect on the potency of the mushrooms.

peace & love

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
No ,

Yes .

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
So since the drying chamber was not use the mushrooms lost a lot of potency. It's amazing how much they loose. 1 gram was almost to much and when I took 2.5 I could have doubled it. Anyways thanks GOD

peace & love

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
It could be that they didnt come from the same myceleum as well . It could also be that some had had warmer conditions and some psilocybin had been destroyed . If you want to do an assay youll have to gather a quantity of mushrooms , dry them . powder them and then test from the same bag each time .

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Well they were two different patches that my friend picked off. Next season he will be sure to do some tests. Thanks for your help GOD.

peace & love