Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Poorest setting ever but hilarious

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
I'd get their balls if they pulled that shit on me. :twisted:

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
Hey kids... let's take some datura around a bunch of frat guys, and then act surprised when we're being mind-f***ed. Hopefully they have coverage, because the therapy afterwards will be pricey.

Plus, for what it's worth, I never really understood the point of deliriants. By definition, they're supposed to be unpleasant and useless.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
lol there's something funny about the mindset the plant appears to induce, but i wouldn't want to have that mindset with a uncomfortable setting, when having ingested some datura... i think deliriants on the one hand stand for disconnection from reality maybe a bit similar to dissociatives, but with different aspects, and maybe disconnection from reality can on the other hand be like a connection to other realities also, who knows.... to me at least the concept of reality is for sure strangely confusing, when i combine it with a sparking thought and the shiny silhouette of a dancing flame.....
i bet it can be a safe ticket to the place where deep abysses can be found and maybe you wouldn't want to throw your mind into such unknown deep spaces.

peace :weedman: