Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Political battle agains coffeeshops/pot in Holland

fliquid

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Juil 2002
Why hasn't anyone raised a topic about this here?
I really expected a topic about it here. /forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Anyone want to help me start it off? /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

capricefini

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Mar 2004
I have heard that Bruxelles wanted to make the coffees close...i have also heard that Dutch Govnmt refused definately...at least, there is still one country in Europe where the "No" still exists...

marc

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Now there is this big discussion going on about the THC level in de nederweed, it has become to strong and now they want to call weed a "hard" drug !!! Strange, because for a couple of years ago people where all smoking hash, which is a lot stronger then weed !! Me I like my weed strong, the stronger the better. I think we should stop looking to Amerika, looks to me big brother is taking over. That makes no sence, because Amerika has much more drugsaddicts then the Netherlands, because erverything is illegal there !

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
I agree with you there.

I wish we had coffee shops here.
Unfortunatly in most places, Weed is frowned upon.

I would tend to guess that about 50% of the American population smoke weed.

Kinda Ironic...

capricefini

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Mar 2004
I've just heard this morning that 50 % of french peoples between 15 and 25 years old smoke at least 10 joints per month...this ranks the country at first place in Europe...and here, laws get harder...kinda ironic also...!!

the harder you get, the higher we are

Govnmt don't learn...

marcdavison

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Mai 2004
I live in the north east of England, and I've heard by a policeman who came into our school told us that police are surveying an area in London with hash coffee shops or ppl allowed to smoke it to mayb make it legal hope they do /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SiX

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
7 Nov 2003
the government are all stupids !
Dutchland is the land the less restricted, and with the statistics i read this is the land where there is less problems with drugs addicts etc...

France is a reaaly stupid land (I'm french !). They really forbid THC but they would never forbid alcoohol (which kills 50000 persons a year and have some thousand (50000, 100000, ?????) alcoohol addicts...).
We are gouverned by stupid persons who only think to money....