Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

police brutality

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
My roomate got "arm-barred" and dropped to the ground, kicked, kneed, and then his eyes poked by their thumbs last night for having a party at our house.

just thought I'd let you know.

There has been a steady uprising in police brutality, especially in the media.

A homeless man was killed after 5 cops brutally beat the shit out of him and tazered him 5 times. He was reported to be screaming "daddy daddy".

A police officer shot and killed a pedestrians dog, after the dog barked. The police officer grabbed the dog, force his head to the ground, threw the dog down a flight of stairs, and finally shot him. "I don't remember how many shots were fired" said an onlooker.

A third incident a police man entered into the wrong address, went to the back yard, and shot and killed a dog that proceeded to bark. The cop then found out he was at the wrong address and left to pursue the appropriate address.

Red1

Banni
Inscrit
18 Jan 2012
IT MAKES ME SICK.
Ive seen it. Been a victim. and enjoyed having my testimony thrown back in my face, twisted, and blatent lies made in the cops favor.

One night after some drinks, me and an older friend went to the local gas station. The police who were sitting there started hastling my friend as we came out(we were laughing but still being orderly as we knew the police were watching).

The cop pulls out the "You too had anything to drink tonight?"
and then..

"You know its unlawful to ride a bike while intoxicated?!"
The gave him a sobriety test VERY cleverly(neither one of us really knew thats what was going on), he failed as expected. When they put him in handcuffs, he started yelling in confusion and shock, and both officers proceeded to tackle him, knee to the face, to the cement.
They pulled him into the car with a bloody face. It was shocking and sickening.

My case wasnt as dramatic, but there was litteraly no need to push me into the car while handcuffed. I wasnt even close enough to the car to hit it with my stomach. I went face first and split my lip abit.
All while giving the cop "Yes sir, No sir" and being completly compliant and even POLITE. :roll: :evil:
This was for some graff under a bridge?

Some of the horror stories ive heard from some of the less well behaved locals are even more shocking. Im not sure exactly how true they are, but in my area, the cops have a bigtime curruption problem, so i wouldnt doubt it.
Im talking about getting involved with dealing coke and pain killers, black mail, sexual harrasment(a middle school resouce officer) and elegedly beating someone and leaving them in a ditch?(word on the street)
As ive said idk how much of it i believe, but with what ive personally seen. It wouldnt supprise me.

Dont fuck with the cops.
Even law abiding citizens fear them in my area.
There goons in every sence.

Im offically getting "fuck the police" tattood somewhere on my body after what they did to my house, and a couple other events that went down over the last few weeks.
Never though ide be one of "those" people. :lol:

But my enthuseasim has skyrocketed after these events.
Watch your ass people, even if your not doing anything wrong.

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
the police are, plain and simply, the biggest and most organized gang in the world
one that the government has decided to use as foot-soldiers and therefore they are given special rights

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
Not to shift too far away, but I wonder if this kind of proves that morality and power seem to always be at odds with one another. Hardly would I say that most of peace officers I have seen have been all that peaceful. I guess it might be a symptom of the human condition.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Well - to be more useful, in this situation I have heard from a very outspoken attorney that whenever a cop is involved in a case (and only a cop - such as what we have so far discusses here, i.e. no hurting of other individuals or destruction of property) always plead not guilty.

Chances are the police officer will not show up in court (although they get paid time & a half to go). You then state what happened.

If enough people do this, eventually something will happen.

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Thats not so good....

I suggest you get him to take pictures of any injuries recieved during the encounter and tell him to go to his doctor and ask him if he would examine him and give him a wrtten account of damage recieved from a medical opinion. Make sure he adds mental trauma to that list! Next find a good lawyer and have a go at the law route, Use their system against them. If you live near a collage or university, Maybe a young post gradute looking to make his name will have the fire in his belly one will need for such a fight ;)

I suggest you get the guide to being a freeman book I have uploaded twice now and look at the dealing with police and court section, Find some kind of personal audio recording device to carry with you and record any encounters, make sure you explain to them you are recording the conversation and try and find a witness, preferably a stranger. Finally, Give them no reason to be looking at you.

I have a psychological aspect to add to this thread too but I'll do that tomorrow :)

EewDefining

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
31 Déc 2011
Cops just get so damn inflated, that they don't know how interact with people.

I like to sit on my couch and watch cops(the tv show) while i smoke weed. These guys act like their dealing with osama bin laden, every time they pull a car over.

Also, a couple weeks ago i walked out to my front porch to see a cop sitting in his car pointed directly at me. I was high and it shocked it me, but i just sat down and smoke my cig like he wasn't even there.http://ragefac.es/127

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
to put it into perspective, when cops deal with a car that has more than 1 person or a situation with multiple people, the police will "inflate" themselves to intimidate and lower the risk of conflict.

This often causes the person to get defensive, however, but at no cost to the police officer (With his taser, mace, and gun).

Whenever I see a cop I'll make it obvious I do not approve of their behavior or their actions, but in a way that is not filled with hate. I guess.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
fkn shit lol... wtf is that?? seriously that sounds like a bad movie...
you gotta be able to tell these people ... it's enough now i won't take this anymore.
then they will have to be in-humane/barbarous, which is probably the thing what they
deny, but you just have to stop to play their game and pretending that it's alright like that or so...
they are stupid machines, just taking orders... only making their job etc etc... stupid shit!!!!!!!!
they are monsters...THAT is the truth!!! :\ :angry: :angry: :angry:

do we want to live in a police state??? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they only do it like that, because they are too
dumb to find better alternatives.... nazi christians to put it simple... :paranoid: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

peace