Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Planter Warts

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has had these bastards before? I have developed a few on the bottom of my foot. Right now I am using duct tape to treat them. Apparently it will kill them in six days, we will see about that. Also, apparently doctors only make it worse, so I was wondering if anyone knows of some good treatments to get rid of these bastards. They are extremely annoying and painful. I cannot skateboard anymore, because every time I land on my foot, I am in a lot of pain. So if anyone knows of any treatment, it would be greatly appreciated.

PEACE & LOVE

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
ive had them. go to a chemist and buy a home freezing kit- diethyl ether and butane - and freeze them off otherwise they will get worse. duct tape wont do it. take vitamin E supplements too. good against papilloma virus(wart/veruca).
the freezing can hurt a lot btw but you should only have to do it once or twice. the "paint on" acid solutions dont really work so i wouldnt waste your money

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Thank god you didnt get them on your balls.........

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Yeah that would suck GOD! And thanks druglessdouglas. I went to the drug mart, and they had about 15 different products to treat planter warts. I read reviews about a few, and chose one. It is called Compound W Wart Remover. It has 17% Salicylic Acid in it. I applied it to the warts, and it started to sting extremely, but has calmed down 30 minutes later. I will see if this works, if not I will go see the chemist. Thanks again for the advice druglessdouglas; you are a very intelligent individual, and always have an answer, and I am grateful for that.

PEACE & LOVE

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
im just very warty :wink:
i spent a lot of time in the swimming pool catching these things. if the salicylic acid doesnt work first time search for the freeze spray if its available. order it over the net if you have to. it usually only take one treatment -instant frost bite- and they fall off in a few days.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Ok thanks, I'll have to wait to order because I am moving to Vancouver in a few days.

PEACE & LOVE

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Is it suppose to burn/sting like crazy!?! I have a wart on my finger also, and it always burns like crazy!

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
The acid burns the skin . Make sure you only put it on the wart/s and not on the surounding skin .

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I have got it on the surrounding skin, but a very minute amount. The skin has turned white around the warts, only after 1 application. I will try my best to only get it on the warts. Will the skin regrow around the warts if it too dies? If this works, how long should it take to remove the warts? Also I have heard that the active ingredient, Salicylic acid, is a skin peeling agent. Will the warts just fall off, die, or will I have to pull them out after they have surfaced.

PEACE & LOVE

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
it can take a couple of weeks to a month, esp the veruca on your foot. it will start to swell also as it is burned away. even then chances are they will come back. the best thing you can do is stop treating with the salicylic acid, leave it a few days and freeze them. its more likely to work first time and the pain only lasts a few minutes instead of 2-4 weeks. you are going to find walking difficult soon as the verrucae swells in response to the chemical irritation.

the wart [salicylic acid] will die then drop or peel off. your skin will heal in 10 days

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Do you have a product you recommend to freeze them off? I believe liquid Nitrogen is what they use.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
A red hot knife is good .

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
GOD a dit:
A red hot knife is good .

no!

you can buy an aerosol product from a pharmacy. it contains ether and butane and a special nozzle with a small sponge on the end. the ether/butane evaporates in the sponge and it gets very very cold. it freezes skin instantly. the kit is the same sort of price as the acid. tell the pharmacist what you want - a home freezing kit for warts - and they will know what to sell you. dont smoke while you do it

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
The red hot knife always worked in john wayne films...........

If you were japanese youd just amputate your foot with broken glass and no anasthetic , walk on the bleeding stump and smile .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Isnt that called venerial warts ?

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
stump warts? ive seen photos of them looking a lot like the guys dick had been replaced with a cauliflower.

i dont like to joke about them as 60-80% of all adults carry the virus without any symptoms - untill they get run down or ill. thats almost everyone

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Is that where they got the idea for durex with nobs / lumps all over them ?

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
warty for her pleasure?
there are over 120 genital wart virus types and condoms hardly protect you atall as they can enter the body anywhere. about the only place you dont catch them from is the mouth

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
= dont get fucked get sucked.......