Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

piperazines

redhot

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Jan 2007
hi to everyone I'm new....sorry if I make some mistakes

Is there anyone here who could tell something about theese new compounds? I mean is it really crap? Or there may be something interesting here....thanks

Dharmavoorus

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Nov 2006
Piperazinez aren't new, they generally are used as a legal alternative to amphetamines. check out erowid man.

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Personally I did not really like them. It made me jumpy and nervous, even more than lots of caffeine or ephedrine would. The amphetamine like effect was not really there and perhaps possilbe in higher doses but I myself would not like to find out since the side effects were not really enjoyable, even at low amounts.

redhot

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Jan 2007
I checked out erowid and I found out that some people love piperazines while other had severe adverse effects and said it's only garbage....I checked out several forum too and the same confusion is there.....I'd like to know if possible what is the truth about piperazines,hearing first hand reports of people who tried the stuff.....I have seen that most of the adverse reaction were noted by users who wanted to find in piperazines a substitute for mdma.....the effects are different of course and theese users felt disappointed and didn't understand what the compound had to say on its own.....many users found piperazines interesting and enjoiable,some more trippy and strong than mdma....this ones refer to mCPP sometimes taken in combination with meoPP....I know the opinion of this people and just wanted to listen here to the experience of others,just to have a wider point of view....thanx