Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

PINK FLOYD LIVE! VIDEO

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I haven't watched the link you posted (slow ass work computer) but if you're a PF fan you should see "Live From Pompei" if you haven't already.

G

Invité
PF absolute fan reporting for duty !

Thx for teh advice Mr. Brew, sure enough that I'm going to check this out soon enough :D

G

Invité
i think the live from pompeii has two editions..one with just the concert, and another with some animations that seem like CEV's, it is called the "director's cut".
i, as a musician, am very sad to see other musicians dislike pink floyd just because they were not after virtuosism. i find that this band created beautiful ambiences, and were more than the virtuosos that play in bands that sound all the same. it is nice to say that a band has a pink floyd sound! that sure means that they were original, and not like the other "play-as-many-notes-as-you-can-in-the-least-amount-of-time" bands. there are few bands like pink floyd (the originality part) nowadays, but i can find two of them: tool and radiohead. not sure if you agree with me, but that's what i think.

anyway, watch the director's cut, because you'll find it so much more amusing!

bobmarleyfan

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Déc 2006
PF is the best band of all time in my opinion.

And Roger Waters is coming to a town near me and he will be playing Dark Side of the Moon (the entire album)!!! Im so excited to see him, could be a once in a lifetime chance! :lol: :D