Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Picture how is Peyote picked up by Indians in Mexico/US

Goran.Hrsak

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Do U see what is so important on this picture?
OK, I would like to have more Peyosa near me, in my improvised greenhouse near my Peyo oldies. Especially such ones as this from forgotten part of Mexico desert.

But what I am telling?. Look closer to cutting, look on the button. It's flowering! YES IT'S FLOWERING PEYO CACTI! And Indian worker cut it almost 2cm above ground! What this means? Means(one) that worker is doing 2 things. One is leaving enough green PEYO tissue for "spawning" or leaving right cell tissue for new Peyo heads to emerge(if U cut Peyo too low, under green tissue level, chances for Peyo death grows erroneously!
Meaning Two is that 75% of this Peyo tissue doesn't contain significant alkaloid material worth of eating and by this way worker only helps Peyo to produce bigger heads, more of them, with faster regrowing rate.
Also this picture shows (TWO) how Pexyo is properly cut, with maximum efficiency. U will get out of this method this:
1.PEYO tissue with sky high amount of alkaloids(flowering time mixed with right piece of PEYO)
2. Enough green tissue for new heads.
3. That green tissue doesn't contain enough alkaloids for use but it will press new heads to appear really quickly, growing really fast and one head at least more will appear.

WHAT U THINK?
DO U APPLY POSITIVE ON MY CACTI BEHAVIOR,DESCRIPTION WHY IS WORKER DOING IT AND HUGE POSSIBILITY THAT I AM RIGHT BOUT WHAT QUESTION ASK?

Peace
Light
love
Bless