Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

pics of picked mushies. are they okay? i need help

mushhed8055

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Avr 2008
thanks for all the input. A pluss on the b pluss haha

buffachino

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
They all look fine to me.
Were they relatively smaller when they were growing?
Did you grow these yourself?
I assume you did.

Those mushrooms that you bought and made you sick could have been anything.
According to a reference on, http://www.shroomery.org:
‘In a 1985 analysis of 886 illegally sold mushrooms claimed to be Psilocybe, only 28% were actually Psilocybe while 31% were common store mushrooms or other varieties laced with LSD or PCP, and 37% were inert.’

So I wouldn’t worry about consuming them if they were home grown, unless of course the medium you grew them from was contaminated.
Do you remember anything unusual about the mycelium that could have indicated contamination? (Assuming you grew them)

If not I would say they should be safe.
Eyeing things off is hardly a conclusive analysis, especially in this case where the mushrooms look less than spectacular but far from bad or unsafe.

And if your still unsure, you can send some to me as well.

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
They all look beautiful. Have you had a chance to weigh them yet? That looks like a good sized dose. :p

mushhed8055

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Avr 2008
there 10.3 grams dried. but does anyone know why thoes paperlike or leaf like mushrooms get like that?? is it because i picked them too late?

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
I suspect thats just how they grew, I don't really mean what you are asking.

mushhed8055

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Avr 2008
what im asking is the ones on the right of the pictures the small leafe like caps and stingy stems. are they okay? did they get that way from picking too late or is that just how some grow. B + that is or i dono if other strains do it also maby but i dono

mushhed8055

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Avr 2008
thats what i figured that the small ones were picked too late. the ones with the leaf like caps. are they okay being picked a little late. i mean they were still on the cake and such but will they be less abundant in psilicibin because of this? if so il just eat the big ones that look good and get rid of the small ones to a lucky friend

BlimeyGrimey

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
20 Juin 2008
HeartCore a dit:
My rule of thumb when growing and deciding keepers, is keep all that don't smell weird and do not have visually (or smellable) contaminants.

If any of the mushrooms have noticeable contamination its best to throw out ANY that were growing on that same cake/casing. Bacteria spreads and might not be smellable on all of them yet.

mushhed8055

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Avr 2008
well i guess il have to check quality assurance myself and take the liberty and check them the hard way. this weekend yum yum yum all ten point three when it hits the bottom what will we see?? haha cant wait to find out