Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

pics mold or ok?? some pics of my incubation box n others

mushhed8055

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Avr 2008
hey all in this first and then the one under it are showing both sides of one jar. just showing the inoc points on the jar and how the mycelium is doin. but i think this jar is contaminated. now im wondering do people when they "think" the jar is contaminated do they imadiatly remove it from the batch or do they let it go for a little to see what happeneds. im about to remove it because im preaty sure the jar is contaminated. the other side tho the middle pic seems to be fine. ill take pics of the good jars so i can get some comments on em n how there doin. but if anyone can make out weather this is a contam id rele appriciate it...

thanks all

Picture276.gif

Picture277.gif

Picture283.gif

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Seal it and throw it away . I cant realy see what it is . But if something is growing and its not pure white its contamination .

mushhed8055

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Avr 2008
AH alrighty its gone sucks but thats the only one outa seventeen jars that seems to have some type of contam il take it in the woods n dump all my contams n let em grow som crazy shit lol. im gona dump the stuff the n keep the jar n just wash it or i dono what to do with the jar. there cheep enough anyway at wallmart up the street. 4 bills for a 12 case. il take a bunch of pics i about an hour n post em up

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
That third picture; are you leaving you jars in there while the myclieum grows? You don't need humidity, nor light. Maybe you have excress water build-up. Any yellowing is fine, but if its different, than I would take GOD's advice, and get it out of the house before it spreads its spores.

PEACE & LOVE

mushhed8055

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Avr 2008
no its just a home made heater. i have no holes on the top of the heater jar its just perfect for keeping the chamber at 85.0 degreese

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Throw it out. Sometime the mycelium will conquer the mold. More often, the mold will conquer the rest of your cakes if introduced to the others. This won't happen the first flush mostly but around the time the cakses start to become weaker overtime.