Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Personal question

Light

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2011
What is the most difficult question someone could ask you? I.E. Which question would you rather not answer?

Light

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2011
I ask, because in providing an answer, it can help one learn something about oneself.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
The most difficult question I would ask?

To myself, or to others?

The most difficult... I don't know what you mean. Difficult to answer or difficult to ask?

Lloupish

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Juil 2011
I believe that being asked the most difficult question would result in a very long, painstaking answer that'll result in a bigger heap of questions and answers, and after a lifetime of sifting through every implication of the original question, despite the massive amount of enlightening involved, a LOT of time would have been spent on it!

...If that makes any sense at all.

Light

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2011
^that makes sense to me.

@Jesus: read the OP, the question is clear.

@Aemilius: A difficult question can trigger you to think about somethings that you normally hesitate to think about. Consider an example: What are you doing that causes you to be unhappy? Direct answers are impossible, but it can help you find the source of a problem, put you on a track to a fuller understanding of your own being.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I don't know... I don't think there is one?

why don't you start us off light, emile asked you twice..