Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

PCP, anyone?

b_bah89

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2008
instead of looking for PCP just rent out a grimey motel room for a day and make yerself like a $30000 batch, and everyone thought meth was easy to make...ha! get yer self a funnel, a bucket, and some tubing and make a career out of it! lol

Yatenkaiohu

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
5 Sept 2008
I've seen a few drugs in here mentioned that should not be used. Now I've never done PCP but I do have a very good friend who has, and seen quite a few documentaries that have people who are on it. I'm not really sure where benadryl came into play here, but everybody should stay away from that. Not only does it make you sleep but you can have some very bad hallucinations.

I am not calling bizzz a liar but I think he's really exaggerating about his use with PCP. My friend took ONE hit from a "sherm" and was thrown into a world of anger, hate, and injuries. I will never believe anybody who says "PCP is a safe drug!". The best thing you can do OP is really stay away from it, that's just common sense. You could have a VERY bad reaction to it! Just stay away D:

Psychoid

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
bizzz a dit:
i've tried ketamine, and dxm and like pcp much better than either without having to think twice about it.

It's not because you like it better that it's safer... PCP is shit, it's a fact, not an opinion.