Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Passionflower Joint

lizard

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Jan 2004
Hi everyone...
I got passionflower joint came with purple pack. Is there anyone tried that? I want some info about it's effects and how long does it last? Maybe somebody gives some suggestions about smoking passionflower joints.

Thanks anyway...

Uschi

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
9 Juin 2004
yes, we made some experiences. But you have to smoke at least 3 to have a nice feeling. But then its greatful!!
Have fun! /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

lizard

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Jan 2004
At least 3? What do you mean, 3 joints or 3 hits from a bong?
I want to learn how it's effects but i will burn first joint a little bit soon :=) So i will see what will happen.

smiles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Juin 2004
What is the botanical name of this passion flower? Nymphaea caerulea by chance...better known as the blue lily...just wondering.. /forum/images/graemlins/confused.gif

smiles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Juin 2004
So how was it? Did they do anything? I did a search and might plant these along one of my fence lines... flowers

lizard

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Jan 2004
i read on many websites and they say that it is very useful when you take mushrooms. It stimulates the effect of mushrooms. I smoked only 1 joint of passionflower but after smoked my mom came and i can't reliaze the effect of it. This night i am alone and i will smoke another one :=)
But i can say that it gave a strange high :=)

And what about smoking cannabis and passionflower? i don't think it will be lethal but just wanna ask :=)

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
Cannabis will make the effects of it, I'm sure, MUCH BETTER.

mikey

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Mai 2004
yeah i think you will only feel high on the cannais. because its stronger and will hit the flower joint out. /forum/images/graemlins/snore.gif

GijsB

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Oct 2004
passion flower is an mao inhibitor... search for it at google and learn about it. PF has very little effects on it's own

supersquirrel

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Oct 2004
depending on your body chemistry maoi can have some interesting effects. nothing trippy i don't think, but can make you feel happier than normal if your body chemistry is a certain way. :jump:

KornieBoeBoe

Banni
Inscrit
21 Oct 2004
a couple of my friends and me tryd them
and my friends dident feel shit
but with me
it make my feelings stronger
when I'm unahppy I'm really unhappy
when I'm in love I'm really in love
when I'm happy I'm supper happy

eNDy

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Déc 2004
hi everybody... I´ve some PF plants and it seems the whole kind - passin flower- is psychoactive. I´ve grown these beautiful flowers for years and I´m very glad, because there isn´t better den taking care of psychoactive plants...
excuse my english pls, because I´m now in learning status:D

gvkdude

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Jan 2005
If cannabis+ the flower joint works,
than use skunk_bubblegum from Holland !!!
that shit from holland is good