Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Parting Anxiety

Spencer

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juil 2010
So I have now had 2 separate experiences with parting from friend's presences under a trip. The first was on LSH and it sent me into a panic attack. The second was last night on 2c-I and that was not a good feeling either. I guess it could be due to the fact that people sometimes bond very heavily under psychoactives, and it may be intensified by the length of time you have known someone. I'd like everyone's thoughts on this, because I think it may be a common thing that just isn't thought about very often.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
To be honest, the friends I have tripped with unfortunately throw me way off into an abyss... I usually love getting away from them.

Some of them are so self-centered, the entire trip (everyone's trip) needs to be about their life. I've listened, given advice, sympathized for years now, but what the conversation usually boils down to is them disregarding my opinions, no matter what I say, and that they don't want my help. Well, then why do you ask for it?

Another few are so absorbed in a reality I cannot understand, Terrance McKenna-style and the Mayans, magic, this global collision of consciousness in 2012, I cannot take their trips seriously. Maybe I am just closed minded and egotistical... but I rarely, if ever speak about myself above them.

Most others I have tripped with are trippers. They just wanna "get fucked up".

I feel like I cannot identify with any of my friends on psychodelics. The ones I have now are against their use (I don't push it), and the ones I had before are alcoholics or extremists - I trip alone...

So, in summery; no help from me :D and also... why I am a regular on this site. :roll:

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
+1^

i rarly trip with anyone. not only does it show you yourself in a new light, but also others. and some people are best not being evaluated like that.

ive only used a trip sitter on 1 or 2 occasions too. i dont really have access to anyone mature and responsible enough to be sobor while im tripping. the people i used to associate with would have fucked with me if i asked them to do that.

i just try to turn the experience as inward as i can, and that usually keeps me occupied to not even think about a sitter. a majority of the time i just spent it in my head.

ive never had the anxiety about leaving friends during a trip. but i can understand about getting closer whilst tripping, thats deffinatly happend on the few occasions ive shared the experience with someone.

Spencer

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juil 2010
I have one friend that I can trip with anytime. His being there makes me feel more comfortable in most any situation. Childhood best friends. Come to think of it, they do sort of throw me off, but I like to have someone to talk to about it who understands. Sometimes we do sit apart for long periods of the trip and do our own thing, but not usually.

Also, I feel that seeing how the chemical effects other people teaches me something about the drug's overall effects. The ones I may miss about myself because I'm tripping my nuts off.