Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

outdoor cannabis-which strain to choose

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
I wanted to make a topic, for the growers of outdoor cannabis in more rainy and colder climates.

I was thinking about factors like early harvast, mold resistant, big yields, high potency, or just seem to grow easy without pH regulation and these controlling factors.

So which strains you have good experience and which bad?

Shamanita

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Jan 2009
Last year i've had a Maroc (seeds bought from Bazaar at Roosendaal) and i can surely advise that one.. The website of Bazaar says it's an indoor-plant, but i've successfully growed it in my greenhouse. This Maroc flowers early, and can be yield at the end of september - beginning of october. Taste is sweet, and has quiet strong effects. It wasn't a big yielder, as the plant itself was kinda small.

I also had a White widow last year, also from bazaar, but that strain sucks like hell... It starts flowering late, and it's not ressistant to molds at all, i had to harvest 3 weeks to early.

I can't tell you much about the plants i have planted this year.. I've bought seeds from Greenhouse this time, and the only thing i can say is that the Lemon SKunk, White Rhino and Big Bang are early flowering strains, (which is good for cold climats).. Also, The lemon skunk is quiet small, but looks really tasty and smells like lemon.
The Big Bang hasn't stolen his name, it's a huge plant, reaching the roof of my greenhouse, so probably a big yielder... Also the white rhino is kinda big, but not as huge as the big bang.

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
I think you might want to check out 'easy sativa', it's a very nice strain. it has fairly early harvest, it's quite mold resistant, it got big yields and the potency is somewhat famous in my circle of friends ;)

redfox30

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Oct 2009
All of the Jacks Cleaner hybrids like JC2 and JTR
as well as Agent O are very resistant to mildew and mold and also do very well outdoors.

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
I've had good results with "the church". The seeds are cheap and I heared nothing but good things about it. Outdoors in full ground, harvested in october. No moulds, about 90 grams of bud per plant. Nice full warm taste, a bit like the cheesy strains but not cheesy per se... good high.

yourownworld

Psycho disparu·e
Inscrit
22 Juin 2006
I'm in belgium, so we don't have the best weather ahah, and the first strain I grew was the early skunk from sensi seeds, that's a really robust strain which has rarely insects or deficiency problems. also it was strong enough and had a pleasing taste.

the best strain I've taste of my outdoors sessions were black domina & jack flash , I hadn't any problem , and I just brought them water, nothing else (but it was in year 2006 and the summer was especially great) , amazing taste & effects... (from may to october : 2m20 height, easily 200-300g of dry buds per plant)

the worst strain I've grown was Purple #1 , poor taste, poor power, rot problems