Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ordering the following in Canada

significationof?!?

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Déc 2008
I've stumbled upon a Canadian site that claims to deliver the following chemicals:

2c-e
2c-t-2
2c-i
bk-MBDB
bk-MDMA (methylone)
4-Acetoxy-DiPT
5-MeO-DMT
CP 55,940 (synthetic cannabinoid)
MDPV
5-MeO-DiPT

Is this a scam? It seems to me that most of these could easily be labeled as "analogues" of illegal substances, an analogue being "a substance that, in relation to a controlled substance, has a substantially similar chemical structure" (Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (1996, c. 19)).

Should I post the name of the site? I think anyone who has ordered from them will recognize the site anyway... Can someone tell me if they ordered from them?

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Please dont post the name of the site . If anyone wants it they can PM you ...... but please be very carefull who you "help" as we are not alone . The forces of evil allso have an eye us .

pax

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Sept 2008
Check your local laws. If I remember correctly Canada just recently banned the use of methylone, or was it bzp? Either way both are required to obtain the expected result.

Take a look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controlled ... tances_Act for a rough outline of your countries laws.

significationof?!?

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Déc 2008
I know the local laws, I just don't know how they are applied. I saw somewhere that, in a case in the US, AET was not judged similar enough to DMT or AMT to be considered an analog (but was scheduled right after), so I don't know how illegal the aforementioned research chemicals would be (though 5-MeO-DMT is pretty obvious).

Anyway, it seems my questions about that one site are answered in another discussion; people have ordered from this site, and the chemicals are in general delivered correctly (although late most of the time).

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
If you are thinking of a patiular Canadaian RC vendor with very high prices, yes they are legit. They are expensive, and can take a while to get product, but always very good quality and weighs as promised.
A good researcher can find cheaper products out of China though. Note that Reseach Chememicals are for just that, research.