Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Oracles

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
Do you use Oracles? what is your relationship to oracles? which ones do you like? is it all bullshit and wishful thinking or are synchronicities at work?

personally I'm finding great merit in using oracles right now. it is absolutely astounding, but I often get such accurate results that I cannot by any means go back to the idea that it is all coincidence or that I am just picking the things that fit and ignore the others.
two days ago, at full moon, I set up my camera in a field and threw a tantrum in front of the camera. I know, kinda weird, but I was feeling experimental. when I got home I did an oracle and what I got was "seduced by death energy", which was woefully apt for the situation. today I relieved myself of an irrational belief and I pulled "casting light on the shadow" (or so), which was very well-fitting again.

I find that it depends a lot on how one approaches the oracle. if I do it for fun or out of some fancy I get random, meaningless results, but if I am sincere in approaching it I often get exactly what I need to hear.

sometimes, out of some intuition, I just grab a book and read some pages, or even just one, often it seems quite meaningful to the situation.
my favorite oracle right now is thezaporacle, because I'm a lazy bastard and don't feel like mixing tarot cards :p I Ching seems to be interesting to look into as well.

I don't know where I'm going with this thread, so I'll just condense the message: use oracles! they are an awesome help!

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
I like to keep an open mind. I think there are things out there in the world and universe that we just cannot see all the time, or maybe we tune them out. Everything is connected.

I don't know if you would call it fate, or destiny, but I do believe that we have free will. However, that being said, I do believe that even though we have free will, all of the outcomes are already predefined.

I'm not sure if it's a good thing knowing too much about the future. I mean, I can see how some instances it would be useful, but even if we could see the future accurately, what's to say we wouldn't change it, and then once we changed it, the vision would no longer be accurate and we'd have to do it all over again.

A really interesting movie in that respect is one with Nicholas Cage, "NEXT" pretty interesting movie. He could see exactly 2 minutes into the future, no more, and no less. It was pretty cool actually. He used it to play blackjack LOL. I would have used it to play roulette myself, get one big win, but hey... That's just me.

Back on to the topic of oracles... I do believe that from time to time we get signs, omens, hints of things to come. I know sometimes I get this feeling that something is going to happen, but I don't know what, and something usually happens..

I have had some prophetic dreams now and again as well, however, nothing consistent or predictable.

So... I would say that Oracles could be a gateway to getting some insight, but I truly believe that unless the universe has something to say to you, they are probably just random...