Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Only thought weird...

jakejunko

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Nov 2009
The only thing that comes to mind when thinking about salvia is weird. Every time i use it i have an intense, confusing trip. My last trip i smoked a bowl of 15 or 20x (i dont really remember, i got it gifted from friend) and sat back in my chair on the back porch patio. As i exhaled, the world started getting fuzzy, and then totaly pixelated. The support pole in front of me was the only thing i could see clearly, and it was moving like a snake. Everything else was fuzzy and pixelated. As i started to come back down i stood up to get a cigarett and forgot my bowl was in my lap, and go figure, it fell and broke (bummer). The same thing comes to mind every time i come back from a salvia trip, " why the heck did i do that?"

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
I agree that Salvia takes some getting used to. I also agree that on any given trip it can spin you out of your normal thought processes. That being said, it's a short trip, so I think most people are discouraged because it gives you this small window to figure out wtf is going on before it closes and you feel ripped off. Therefore I think the importance of Salvia is to have a game plan, a map of sorts, to what you want to explore. For those few moments, your mind can envision anything. Draw it out in your head prior to hitting the bowl so you get a better understanding. Or if you really want to see it's effects chew or drop the stuff.