Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

One Step Beyond - Sacred Mushroom - 1961 TV Show

RealityPortal

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Nov 2007
Reposted from UFO Mystic

From January of 1959 to July of 1961, John Newland directed and hosted a unique television program entitled One Step Beyond. Newland and his creative crew combed the literature and produced 96 episodes of excellent programming based on real stories of psychic and paranormal phenomena. When the Twilight Zone series was about to go into production, Rod Serling actually met with Newland and assured him that his new program was not going to step on his toes or rip off One Step Beyond.

Newland dramatized actual (or reported actual) events, such as premonitions and other psychic episodes surrounding the Titanic disaster, or Abraham Lincoln’s presentiment of his own assassination. The most interesting show of the entire series has to be “The Sacred Mushroom,

wjames

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Juil 2006
Thanks -- great post! I remember the series, but not the episode.

wjames

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Juil 2006
Just finished watching the video -- it's really worth seeing!

In case anyone gets lost on Reality Portal's excellent site -- the episode from One Step Beyond can be found directly by Googling "youtube sacred mushroom"

p.s. since a lot of people are reading this thread, let me direct any Dutch readers to my thread in the mushroom section, which links to a couple of key government documents concerning the impending ban)

--wjames

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Excellent!

Twilight

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Juin 2008
Very interesting documentary!

Especially the last part.