Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

One of many patches!

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Hello all,

I found a beautiful patch of some Psilocybin Cyanencens today and thought I should share the pictures with you. Enjoy!

Etherbunny

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Oct 2008
Beautiful! I wish i could find a patch like that around my part of the woods.

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Very nice shot, Thanx for sharing :D

A trip report would compliment this thread very well I think mate 8)

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
You are making me drool, sir.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Trip report...fine I am bored. lol

Me and my friend took 1.5 grams dried of these babies. They are very potent, let me tell you. Most of the trip cannot be explained as it is something internal and very mystical. I met with the divine that night. Anyways we drank tea that we made from our 1.5 grams, and it hit us within 15 minutes. We decided to go for a walk to get some fresh air. The air never smelt so beautiful. The realization that the oxygen in the air is being fixed by very plants that surround me gave me a deeper connection with the surrounding nature. It was beautiful. After that we decided to head down to wreak beach, which is about a 400 stair walk down to an ocean, surrounded by mountains(which we could not see because it was dark). When we got down there, we shared our thoughts with each other. Me and my buddy just met about 2.5 months ago, as we both just started University at UBC. It felt like me and him were meant to come together; he needed me, and I needed him. Life has a funny way of providing the things that you need most, and at that moment, it seemed as if he was what I need; that is to bring me out of my coma, and experience life to the fullest, and for me to give him the spiritual knowledge that he wants. Down there I came to some very profound realizations that nearly brought tears to my eyes. I realized that our purpose was to co-exist in equilibrium with our surroundings. It was very beautiful to think of, but then very disturbing to think of the present day, and the way we live. That evoked a different emotion inside me; one of sadness; trying to grasp why society has turned their heads on the fundamental reason to live. Down on wreak beach is where the most profound realizations occurred, and by the time we got back up to our dorm, we were only 2 hours in. It seemed like the trip was over though, but in fact was not. The rest of the night I enjoyed the profound after glow that I experience; one of love and forgiveness for all of mankind. All in all, it was a very beautiful experience. We have decided to make this a ritual, every 2-4 weeks, we shall consume, have our meeting with the divine and live our lives to the fullest. It seems like Psilocybin should be made a regular part of ones diet, because it opens ones eyes up to something so great. Well only a regular part of the diet if the intent is right. If you are here to get high, use less, because it will lead to abuse. Anyways,

peace & love to all!

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Sounds like a good time 8)

I havent done mushrooms in a long time, I found Mexican Cubensis to be the best I ever did :D

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Nice report man! I did enjoy reading this, some times it was if i could feel the vibes(sorry, i am stoned right now ;)).

Etherbunny

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Oct 2008
Just got done readin the report. Nice times man. Speakin of smokin, just got done drying some hemp oil soaked weed and man it's nice.

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
man , how you must have felt when you found it!....i would have shed a tear

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Many tears of joy.

mrblank

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Mar 2008
They look lovely! Here in the UK we've got acres of fields full of Liberty Caps (Psilocybe Semilanceata), managed to pick 10 Kg wet last year, really visual shrooms. :D

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I believe Liberty Caps grow here too, it is just I have a hard time identifying them with certainty because they do not bruise blue, correct?

peace & love

Twilight

Inscrit
7 Juin 2008
Wow, you are very lucky. I wish they'd grow in those numbers here. ;)

Liberty caps bruise blue, but as what I've heard about Cyanescens it's probably not as visible. I guess they are smaller too.

FluidDruid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
17 Sept 2008
I had a patch 4x4 ft natural growing next to my patio right outside my door (Psilo Cyan), about two weeks ago. What region of Canada do you live.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
yeah where do you live??

can i visit? :)

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Vancouver, and come visit anytime, please! :D

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
ahhhhhhh. i almost busted a nut looking at that cluster in your pic:) Can you say care package?:)

are you gunna be around for christmas?