Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

On mushrooms ATM! :D

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Live tripping now...

I think it might be fun to do some live tripping here..... :"P

had a dose Columbian shrroooms and they are so fcking intense...
Ehm if anyone got questions or something... it might be funny to ask them now so we can laugh at it later... :p

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Lol.... was gone after this post hahahaha. I'll post a big report here very soon. Had tea from 30gr Columbian shrooms; had lost everything... time... place; and beautifull shapes everywhere!

More soon 8)

DevXavier

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Amazing.

I find it impossible to operate a computer when I am tripping. Let alone type an understandable story.

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Hahahahaha :D Well when I just woke up .. I was also amazed my story even made sence. Though the max. of the trip was past... (we had walked through the park... through town.. in total chaos), the mindfuck was still very strong at the moment of typing. I thought the keyboard had all differently shaped keys.

It was an experience I will never forget.. and though with a friend who almost lost it.. having a partly bad-trip; it was an eye-opener for me. I found out everything is so very bound by rules; and by tripping you can bend / break them. I found out so many stuff actually but I still have to take some rest later and think about stuff. :roll:

I only had philosopher stones before.. but this was something totally different. It often felt we were in some sort of unendless loop of walking and jabbering the same stuff every 5 minutes (which seemed like hours).

Amazing............

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Words = Star Trek like symbols for me. Everything on a computer screen looks like that. Sometimes even digital clocks it's crazy.