Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ololiuhqui (Rivea corymbosa) dose

Shroomlady

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
8 Déc 2005
Hi guys,

Can someone help me with the dose of the well known Ololiuhqui (Rivea corymbosa) seeds? I searched the web but I find very different information on different websites. The portions go from 10 seeds to 50 seeds and from 5 grams to 20 grams. I also searched on Erowid but even there I did find a good answer.

I did learn that the Ololiuhqui can be dangerous when overdosed, so I want to be carefull.

So please if you have any experience with this LSA seeds, let me know.

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Seems like the name is often synonymously used for Morning Glory... but that doesn't help much as there are many many kinds of Morning Glory. I guess a low dose of 10 seeds can't hurt and you'll see what you get?

Shneck

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Nov 2005
Half a year ago I've tried 10 seeds bought from ******* right after I came down from a shroom trip. Absolutely nothing.

Later in the day I understood it could be cross-tolerance issue.

Anyway, though I got no psychedelic effects, there were no poisoning neither.

Thus, 10 seeds dose seems at least to be safe.

Peace.

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
indeed try 10 seeds
u can always try more later on :)
its not that u`ll never wanna experience tripping after this right ? :)

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Rivea Corymbosa doesnt wort shit.Even Convolvulus have more LSA in it.Rivea was for women in south america tribes and Ipomea violancea for men cause Ipomea is stronger for triple.Rivea is something new so it have price so high but do not be fools and buy it,I beg you before you make mastake :( 8) :!: