Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

old dried mushrooms into mycellium????

veritas.socal

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Mar 2011
i know this sounds stupid, but dude-man found an envelope of boomers in a drawer. suspecting degredation of psilocybin from beeing in paper, he wondered if he could use these to make a syringe???? any way tomake em grow>>

flickedbic

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Mar 2011
Yes I believe this is possible using a piece from the inside of flesh, where the cap meets the stem and also inside the flesh at the base of the stem is where you want to take your samples from.

Basically it just takes some cleaning up of your petri dishes to isolate the good mycelium from any contaminants; get a clean one finally and then you can proceed.

I think I saw some pictorial-teks over at mycotopia?

You may have to rehydrate first in sterile water, it's been a while since I've read up on it.

Blessings.

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
if there are spores left, you should be able to powderize some of the gills and use that in place of a sporeprint. you will also need to rehydrate them (in a syringe). i will say, swim tried it and had no success, but their shrooms were old and it was only tried once (due to unforeseen circumstances and resources). look for a shroom whos cap is only partially open, these have a better chance of still containing some leftover spores.